Saturday, September 22, 2007

HAIRSPRAY

After Chemistry class, I went to 1 Utama for a movie. Chemistry class was so interesting. I know Miss Ng is slow but it was just so interesting. We are now learning about the structure and reactions a benzene can go through. It was just so interesting that I do not feel restless or tired or sleepy. Maybe because the thought that I need to teach Shannon just makes me more alert so when she asks any question, I'm ready for it(not that I must be)
~background***go hwei jene!!! yeah~~~~

Anyway, I watched Hairspray. It was something like Grease. Gosh I just love Grease!!! The whole time this movie on the screen, my legs have been tapping non-stop!!! It was just so fabulous and that Nikki Blonsky really can sing. Yes, oh boy is she a good singer!!!!
You wanna know the plot?? or you wanna watch it yourself??
Bet the lame reasons I'll get is~ no time, no transport no money....bla bla bla...so here goes...


Tracy Turnblad an optimistic "pleasantly plump" high school student from Baltimore will usually race home with her best friend(amanda bytes) to catch their favorite tv programme, The Corny Collins Show. The program, a teen dance show, is broadcast from Baltimore's station WYZT on weekday afternoons. The starting of the show shows Tracy singing about Baltimore so you will never forget where is that place is. So, one day, one of the teen in that show got pregnant and they were looking for newbies. Tracy being a splendid dancer and singer joined but got kicked out because of her plus sized. Anyway, she was spotted by her love interest Link Larkin( Zac Efron well known thru HSM) and he helped her in so she finally got in that show but well, the snobby rich girl Amber von Tussle who's also in that show and dates Link has the mother(Velma) who manages station WYZT. They went out of their way to make sure Amber is prominently featured and will be the lead singer of the group. But many people grew to like Tracy than Amber so things happened...bla bla bla and well, happy ever after...

The best part of this movie are the singing parts. The film is an adaptation of the award winning 2002 Broadway musical of the same name, itself adapted from John Walters' 1988 comedy film.
and ya, one more thing....JOHN TRALVOTA IS SOOOOO HOT!!!! He acts as the mother of Tracy in that movie....

Let me present...

when he was in the movie

the true him...



when he was in GREASE!!!!
I admit, I love him...his moves...his face...aaaawwww.....
he's just so cute!!!

No comments: