Sunday, September 9, 2007

hands UP!!!

Wondering why hands up?? Because I say so. Har har har XD
Ok, lame. Anyway, when you surrender, you'll put your hands up right?? When you are in a crowd and want to catch certain people's attention, you'll put your hands up (and mighty start to wave) right? When you want to answer a question (especially when you are in that toad's class---Harry Potter mind you), you'll need to raise your hands up right??

Here's the catch, I'm raising my hands up because
1. I have no freaking idea what to study after this A level and if psychiatry suits me or not.
2. I do not know what to buy (in case you are wondering buy what, scroll down for more details)
3. I do not know how to settle down and start studying.
4. I do not know how to stop the stupid dog from licking and biting my toes.
5. I do not know what to update here.

Psychiatry appeals to me because I like listening to other's mumbling about their problems and making their problems seems like its a matter of life and death. But I'm afraid I'll get affected by them since my motivation level is quite low, and I'll need to study medicine. The thought of helping people really makes me want to follow this path (becoming a doctor))but I'm so afraid to kill someone. Someones life is in my hand. One wrong move, one wrong jerk, one wrong word means a lot!! I just got a new fortune cookie at Facebook, it says---do not mistake temptation for opportunity. Its kinda convincing because the previous cookie said ---you wont shine if you keep hiding in the shadows. Its kinda like what my ballet teacher said to me last week....

What to buy??? Gosh, I need to get cosmetic stuff before 23rd Sept. On that "BIG" day, we are gonna get lessons in putting our own make up, not just any simple make up but stage make up.
I need to get every single thing because I do not have any single thing!!! My mom threw all her cosmetic stuff since she stopped working. Oh NO!!! Anyone with any ideas, please please do help and give some GOOD suggestions( MJ, notice the GOOD)

Since we resumed classes, I haven't really sat down and start studying let alone revising. And Chemistry test is just on Tuesday. Oh No!!! Lets just pray hard I'll do OK in that test and hopefully by meeting Mr.Khoo again, I'll get some motivation to START STUDYING!!! Jac and MJ, I know we kind of have the same problem....

Spritzer is now about 6kg. Ya, that fatty gets heavier but still have that slim body. Wanna know his secret?? BECAUSE HE IS SO EVER ENERGETIC. You meet him once and you'll put your hands up and agree with me. Actually. you'll put your hands up within seconds after meeting him because he loves fingers and toes!!! He'll aim at your fingers and start jumping, hoping to chomp out some of the meat at the fingers. when you raise your hands up, he'll then target your toes. So far he loves mine best. Poor me, need to run and chased by him every single time he spots me. let me give you the details--- firstly, he'll focus on your toes. Then, he'll dart towards it. When you do not move, he'll sit down then slide down and put his head on the floor, nose just right beside the toes. next, tongue stick out and there he goes, licking like as if he's licking some ice cream. Slowly, when you start laughing, he'll lick more vigorously then OUCH!!!! teeth sinks into the poor toes. Correction, my poor toes. RUN!!!!!

Just half an hour ago, I decided to bring Spritzer for a run just to make him tired(so he'll wont start chasing me in the house) Things went smoothly until he started to pick up things from the floor such as cigarette butt, paper, flowers.... Worst part is when he wanna go near the rubbish bin and put his head into the smelly pile of rubbish. PULL!!! PULL!!! and he'll go TUG!! TUG!!
It was hot and sunny, I was hot and sweaty....so I decided to cut the trip short and bring us home. But that Mr. Nibble just wouldn't move and when I pull him, he just put his butt down on the floor and stare at me. I swear if he can talk, he'll sure say" pull some more la, I am not moving. I want to go there(pointing) and have a snack and you cant stop me if I lay my big butt here. Hmph!" After much persuading with words like--mum mum, home, SPRITZER LETS GO!!.......he just sit and start and sometimes turn his head towards the direction he wanna go.
I've spend so much time asking him to go home that passers by a.k.a aunties who are going home from market just look at me and i bet thinking---this gal must be crazy begging the dog to go home.

At that moment I really put my hands up and told him, "I don care if I chock you or drag you or carry you home, I WANNA GO HOME!!" Then I started running, miraculously he started running too but of course paused a few times when we passed by he's-oh-so-heavenly-rubbish bins.

Seems like I have to change and get ready for rehearsals. Wonder if I need to skip lunch..hehehe

PS~sorry MJ for bugging you to update your blog but I did nothing here. ^^

No comments: