Thursday, September 20, 2007

weeks...

Hehe, not bad le. I haven been onlining since 16 Sept, really broke my record!!
cheers....

updates,
BIO CLASS JUST ROCKS!!!! and Mr.Ronnie is just so lame. He was teaching us the genes chapter when he pointed at Mei Jean and I with his 2 fingers and said GENES and so coincidentally we were sitting side by side....( you're kinda dumb if you don get this) Me jene and MJ jean...u understand?? hahaha...

Friends are getting weirder day by day. Just now, Victor NG smsed me to ask if there's Chemistry class tomorrow.

so I replied~~yes there is n do u need me to remind u anything else like what to bring and what to wear??

he replied~~yeah..do i need to bring underwear tomorrow or can i borrow yours?? if not bring 2...CK might wants it too....

I replied~~ if u really need it I'll borrow it from my bro and lend it to u...Ck no size...and y suddenly talk bout CK??

he replied~~Lol! because Ivan said CK needs one...get a pantie that is expandable la...good for health..as for me i don need anymore...how bout u??

me~~ speechless.....

***pray hard CK don read this....****

I've decided to study medicine...so I'm applying for IMU and other places...so what do u guys think?? Any comment??

About the recent news---a 6-9 years old gal got stuffed into a sports bag and a brinjal and a cucumber was stuffed into her private part!! When I was on my way home, I heard the news saying that the gal's DNA kinda matches Nurin's parents so that gal might be Nurin herself....
Such a sad case!! What has the world become?? I was also reading the newspaper when I came to a section entitled 8 rape cases averagely!!! OMG!!!! This is bad....really bad...what does the future hold for us gals to be safe?? Stay at home 24/7?? What if the rapist comes to the house and rape us on our own bed in our own room a.k.a sanctuary??!! Or shall we all just kill the guys in the world?? Or shall we just kill ourselves to prevent becoming a victim??
*confession~~ that rape case that happened few months back, that happened to my colleague just really haunts me....

I've decided to go on a strict water diet when I do not have ballet class. So far it's working. You think I'm crazy? Try coming out from your ballet class and the first word that your mom said to you is~ gosh you are fat!! and when the teacher comes out, she added~ she(pointing at yours truly) is fat right??!! Sheesh, that really hurts especially coming from someone who is so much way fatter than you...*guilt feeling creeping..sorry ma*

Nothing much really happened but I'm just glad that I've received few songs from the movie Secret where Jay played the piano with one hand and it was real fast!! Cool la...don believe ask Jac, she also agrees and asked me to bluetooth to her...

MJ, hopefully I'll have a car to fetch you to play with dogs tomorrow^^

No comments: