Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aimless....

Its been 4 days since that dreadful day, I am starting to feel better or I should say thanks to my friends I am feeling better. Anyway, sorry if I did not receive your calls or reply your smses, just not in the mood yet.

So what have I been doing lately? Sleep late, wake up real late and starting to be my brother. No, I decided I'll do something better, clean my room and clean the house. So far I've cleaned my room, change my bedsheets, wiped off all the dust, changed the house curtain, and lots more waiting for me. I decided to be kinder and nicer to my family members and trying hard not to shout at my sis who is now abusing Spritzer. She is apparently taking the broomstick and chasing and beating him. I welcome you all out there who are dog lovers to kill her..Grrr.....

Now, its the COP week aka holiday. I am supposed to be at the mobile clinic helping out, completing my COP but unfortunately the doctor is flying to Chiang Mai and we got to help out next week. I hope her flight won't be delayed and I got to postponed the COP week again. Sorry Yik Jing and Nirmal.

JW aka my hubby is flying off to US by next month. Karam is flying off to ANU. Mae Yue is going to NUS after being with us for 1 semester. Sabrina is going to UNIMAS too. Everybody is flying off to somewhere and I am here getting scolded by mom because I am taking a break from the house chores which reminded me why I was so "into" the idea of moving to Vista which is just opposite the uni.

What to do next? What to do the whole week? What to do....feel so aimless. If I wake up at 6am, I'll fall back and sleep again because I know I have nothing to do. I don't know what to do!! Study? Study? And go through all the stupid stupid stoooopid mistake. Yes I know I got to study and face it eventually but....alright, make it tomorrow..I'll start to study...hopefully.

Besides house work, I have been playing online games!!! And also trying to find my bro's hard drive because I want to watch all the old movies. Last night he took it out from his secret hiding place and let me use it but I found some really cool online games to indulge. Hence, today I'll make it an "old movies" day. Lame? Its how I make my life fun......lol

No comments: