Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahhaha...yes I can't stop laughing or smiling because I am happy!!!!

I just got back from the Genting trip and I am feeling so refreshed!!! Details about the trip will be written in the next post because I need to pack my stuff and get ready for tonight's dinner, Edmund's belated birthday party to be exact.

Anyway, I am soooo happy and not gonna be emo anymore (for the moment) so don't you guys out there worry for me ok.

I miss you guys and I want to thank Loong Mei Jean for organising this trip and I want to congratulate Jonathan Chew Ruzhe for getting over his fear and sat the Space Shot (after so much persuasion!!!) and me for not chickening out and give stupid excuses to not join. I cam whore a lot too (thanks to Izzy) and learned new words from Paul Lau and Alicia Ng (Don't cacau me & half moon -.-"') and thanks to Aminda for being so cool and infect all of us with her funniness and craziness...LOL

Anyway, I just want to say...I love this trip eva!!!

Ps : I love being random and crazy with them ^^

No comments: