Saturday, July 5, 2008

Genting and COP

The 3 days of Genting trip, lazy to write in detail so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
IMU mates, this was what found in Awana Resort. IMU--a signature Hawaian Dish...LOL

THE 2ND DAY (GOING TO THE THEME PARK)
Waiting for shuttle bus
What happened? Blur~~~
Cam whore time!!!!
The 2 good friendsThis is what happen when you cacau people and don't let them sleep at night.
Close up...Karma people...karma...lol
zzzzzzzEntertaining ourselves while waiting for the bus

On the bus

Aminda with her hand
Victor acting cute and sticking his tongue (so not cute =P!!!)
Alicia acting cool...
Cam whore session!!!
Aminda acting as a fish? Flower blooming? I have no idea...

Paul occupying himself with......

Cacat akal and pretty gal...lol

On the cable car
Paul, Jon and I were on the other cable car so we will not seen here....
Jo Yee and Alicia...peace peeps
The other 2 pretty gals...

In the theme park
It was foggy and misty and it was drizzling, so many exciting fun rides were close so .....
MJ: I have an idea!!!
Aminda: Yes yes, what is it??
Me: No!!! Run Run!!!
End up in the ice cream shop....yeah!!!Hmm...what to choose....

Waiting for Pirate ShipPaul is such a poser....ok, maybe Minda is...lol
Ice cream rocks!!!!
Was under the mushroom umbrella because it was drizzling...
Cam whore again but with MJ imitating KISS...lol
Look!! Flying pirate ship!!!
A decent picture ^^
I look so weird beside Izzy....
What is Jon looking???
What is Paul's hand and my hand doing??
OMG, Aminda freaking out, MJ getting crazy while Izzy still as smiley as usual...
MJ: OK, now do what?? All also close, cant play much...
We decided on something and Aminda is soooo happy...
MJ started to sing and she pulled a high note (imagine opera) and we were shocked hence stood and stared at her.
Paul and Minda: I bet we can sing better than her....
MJ: Hmph!! I heard that
OK, cheese....without Izzy
Another cheese without MJ
While waiting for Space shot, we noticed Izyan's scarf was very VERY woolly and left a lot of fiber on Aminda's and MJ's black jacket. Shown here is MJ's sleeves, looks like she hasn't been washing her jacket for thousand of years, full with cobwebs.
In the end, Izyan was dumped to me because her scarf don't affect my jacket.
I was punched while Izyan was acting rocky...lol
Cam whore session again...MJ looks so small kid
Happy happy!!!
We were bored and I suggested...lets jump and take pics!!! Yeah and we did it!!! Sorry Jon I covered your face.
Sorry Jon, covered again...
This time it was perfect!!! Because I was not around lol
Wow, for the 1st time Paul is so much taller than Jon (lol)

Swing swing!!
MJ extra happy because it is swing time!!!
Aminda trying to kiss camera woman...lolJon is so happy too..wonder if you guys had a childhood (joking!!)
OK, me happy too....
Maybe a little too happy...lol

I'm flying without wings~~~~
Paul and I are flying without wings~~~~ lalalala
Jon is grabbing the nylon string as hard as possible to avoid ahem pain....hahaha (JOKING!!)
Pirate Train
After the swing swing we went on Pirate Train which was STUPId!!!! Me, Paul and Izyan end up screaming for fun before the stupid ride ends. Jon, when can I ever hear you scream??
Space Shot
This is the 1st time sitting the space shot. Second time, Jon was with us...Jon you were great!!!I can hear myself telling Izyan and Aminda...COLD~~~
Going up....
Hands off!!!!
Up up up!!!!
Hungry so find food....
Cam whore even when we were on the escalator..lol. See how MJ BLOCKED me!!!!
Hahaha, now can see me ^^
Where to eat?? stomach grumbling~~~
Finally we decided to eat in Pizza Hut and we sat at the exact table my band members sat when we came up for out band trip...miss those days!!!
Still deciding what to order. The 1st person saying "I am hungry" was still as quiet as usual (JON!!!!) so the 2 kakaks decided for us.
Food came and MJ became crazy again. this picture was taken (token...lol) by Jon. Nice catch Jon ^^

Pirate Ship again
What is MJ doing???
Sweet smiles =P
After lunch, we sat pirate ship again because the fog was really bad and it was drizzling slightly.
Hands UP!!!!
We are reaching to the sky and trying hard to shut the pipe that allows the rain water flow out on us.
Look at Jon!!! His hands are partially up too!!
The ship was too slow and not exciting for the beautiful aminda...
Izyan and MJ comparing whose mouth is bigger LOL

At Carousel (the last ride)

Cam whore!!!!MJ so sweet!!!!
But not in this...lol

After carousel ride, we did our last can whoring session before leaving the theme park
Down down....
Up down...
Down Up....
Hmm....get this right!!!!
Yeah!!!!!
Scenery.....
Romantic? nah.....
Paul raised his hands and said "me want pic"
So Izyan said "OK, you get ready."
And hence, Paul jump up and SO CUTE!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha
Aminda merajuk coz she cant be as cute as paul....lol
Aminda looks so...evil...muahahahahha....
Jon and I....blur...stone....
Space shot....
Bye bye theme park!!!
Last cam whore session and Izzy forgot to turn off the flash...
Cool eh...but Paul MUST spoil it!!!
Finally a decent one....lol

Motion Master
We were so happy and looking cool!!!
Especially with the black specs....
Yoh doug....
But stupid motion master was showing Alice In Wonderland but I think it should be named as Alice in Screaming land....what she did all the time was screaming and I end up coming out feeling dizzy and wanted to puke. I was so scared when Vic said it'll last for 10 minutes because after 1 or 2 minutes, I really wanted to puke to the screen and stop the char from moving...
Stupid Alice!!!

3rd day aka last day
Izzy caught me after bathing....
Our room on the last day...the place Vic and MJ cacau Paul and Alicia to the max!!!
The coach which was so comfy but gave Vic sleepless night...lol
All watching Astro...no mood to go home...
Say HI to Spongebob!!! I brought Spoongebob to Edmund's dinner at the same day at 1Utama...so malu!!!
Cam whore session before we left the room
Look at Izzy!!! Hahahahahaha.....and Aminda's head!! hahahaha
Get close everyone!!!
Now, spread out and smile =)
Ish....
We looked like pyramid!!! hahahaha
=')

On the way back in the car
Paul and Alicia....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahhaha.....Ms.Lau!!!!

In Nandos for lunch
Now Alicia's turn to feel sleepy....hahahaha

OMG Aminda!!!!The look of tiredness+boredom+moodless
Take 90 winks secretly...lol
Food!!!!!!
Mmmmm.....
Blek =P
Err...*speechless*
Cool?? LOL

Genting was fun for me and honestly (don't kill me, actually I was planning not to go) I enjoyed myself so much because of the company and I had no expectations. I actually packed my bag few hours before leaving house for the trip, and thank gf MJ did not tell me the plan. I actually asked her about the things we will do, to be exact the schedule of the trip and she well, was sarcastic and did not tell me anything. I guess if we did not do this spontaneously, it won't be that fun.

To
MJ, thanks for organising the trip. Don't la get sooo angry coz of spoilers ^^
Aminda, thanks for releasing the craziness and funniness aura and cure me from depression.lol
Jon, thanks for letting me know you better. If we were not in this trip, I won't know that you are actually that fun and funny ^^
Izyan, thanks for being as crazy as minda and had so much fun time with ya....
Paul, see you when your sem starts. Cacau you then. lol
Victor, for bringing Spongebob and make me bring it to 1Utama hugging it around....lol
Alicia, for being such a good funny bully victim...hahahaha
Jo Yee, for being such a good polite gal....lol

Love Genting so much, 3 days 2 nights is really short!! Next trip please repeat the same thing!! ( people in 1 room!!) For more detail, visit Jon's MJ's or vic's blog...hehee


Now let me tell you more about my COP aka Community Oriented Project.I went to this NGO called ACTS where they provide medical and mental health services to the refugees. Most of the staffs there are refugees. My job was suppose to go there to help out but end up observing because I do not have the knowledge to help out in anything.


Anyway, back to the penis thing. Yes, for the first time, I am looking at a real penis and NO, it isn't a small kid's. The patient was about 25 years old and ahem, ya. Its so sad because there was scar tissue or fibrous tissue over his external ureter and hence when he goes to the toilet for his business, its sooo painful...pity him. The hole for the pee to come out was so tiny!!! Guys when you go for circumcision, make sure the person doing it is qualified and has experience!!!

Besides that, saw patients with jaundice, TB, and many more. Back to the penis thing, I wanted to put the pictures up (yes he allowed us to take picture of his little brother) but better not la, after you guys can't sleep...LOL

I just came back from Alvint's farewell party. It was a poolside party. It was fun and I have no idea why I was so talkative and I really enjoyed myself especially when Al was thrown into the pool. So sad, everybody is leaving...Karam, Jon, Al, Jac, Vic, Joe, Golok, Jin.....in the end....me....


No comments: