Wednesday, July 30, 2008

post-meeting

For those of you who are curious about my meeting with that band friend, here's what happened...

I reached Times Square all alone, expecting or should I say hoping for a sms telling me he could not make it due to something but nothing came. So well, we met up and he brought 2 friends. They wanted to watch a movie but I don't want to because it'll be too late for me so they bought their tickets and we went to the 10th floor (I have no idea why they wanted to go there but it seems the drinks there are cheaper) and we sat down and chat. One of them left to meet his gf, so left him, his friend and I sitting at one corner talking. Weirdly, I was talking more to his friend than him but well, everything went smoothly.

The funniest thing he said was...wow, have a movie date, Sapph jealous lor....
I was like...WHAT?! Why suddenly Sapph's name come up pulak?! SWT!!!!

Later at Monorail, met Zhen Khai, a secondary school friend who just came back from Russia. He's doing medicine too but I think he has not started his medical classes because I think he did badly for his A Level's so I guess he'll be repeating his foundation course there. The Russia syllabus is the traditional one (not according to systems)and apparently he said his course would be all in Latin. Absolutely no English and their system is so weird because you gain marks based on favoritism. So far he attended language classes and stuff like that (this was what he said and I did not asked him to define stuff like that).

In the train, I noticed a guy staring at me and smiled. He was huge and he had that perverted smile!!! Later, he sat beside me and suddenly he talked to me...
~Where did you get those medical books? (smile again...)
~bla bla bla (named a few shop names I think) then Kamal's name came out..
So I replied him ya and quickly keep myself occupied by smsing a few friends. He was smelly, stinky....yuck!!! But I was not that scared because Zhen Khai was around (he was standing)

Ya!! In the morning while waiting for the train, an old man came and passed by me. Suddenly he came to me and stood in front of me...
~ (very loudly!!) You are a future doctor ah? I see you carrying a medical book!! Very very good. The government lack doctors now a days..good...
Then he walked away and left me feeling as red as a strawberry tongue!!!! So embarrassing!!!

What a day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: