Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updatesssss...zzz...

Well, today is already Wednesday, my favourite day so here I am updating my whereabouts for you guys (cheh, perasan --"). Anyway, like what I've mentioned earlier time table is pack like nobody's business but I am not complaining because the Dentistry are worst. They have class practically from 9 or 10 am til like us 4 or 6pm. Pitiful right...

Monday, catch up with my group mates, talk a lot, laughed a lot and we even went and watched Batman The Dark Knight. I guess I miss Subway because when we had it for lunch, it was so tasty and nice and I miss old days...Ya, now onwards, classes are conducted in the auditorium. It's big and well, nice. But I hate the screen because it is blur and before our class starts, the Dentistry people are already in the auditorium hence they get the best places (Not trying to complain, just stating a fact.)

Tuesday was Okay for me, nothing much except that I miss my PBL mates. Did I tell you guys that PBL sessions are twice a week, no more one week once? Ya, less time to do research. My new PBl mates are nice and smart but I miss the jokes and nonsense from my ex-PBL mates. (Not forgetting Kor Woi and his singing.) That much of fun we had last time!! I miss!!!! Hehe, don't feel jealous ya but KARAM SMSED ME!! FROM ANU!! hahahahaha.....

Today, I'll be having my medical museum session and lectures and by 4pm I'll be done. Few Dentistry friends are meeting Ale later because dear Ale is leaving to NUS for the same course!! Smart gals deserve the places in NUS. Congrates Ale btw..hehe...When she told me she was leaving I was so emo, and that time I was still emo-ing about my result and ballet. So triple emo, yeah!!

Mother's exam is finishing today so I guess she wont be studying and getting emo already. But then again, IF she did not so well, she would mope about it and make our lives difficult like asking us to do all the house work and not cook and not fetch us and....JOKING!! She'll just do that for a few days then everything will be back. ^^

I guess that's all about it, oh ya...since classes are in the afternoon at 1pm, I can now sleep later and take the 9am train. BUT is I have CSU which starts at 8am, then I'll need to be like last semester, get the 6.30am train (2.5 hours different!!). Anyway, til then....

Oh ya, JON!!! TAKE CARE!!!! JACQ!!! MISS YOU LOTS TOO!!! KARAM!!! SEND ME MORE SMSES!!! hahahaaha......have fun ya you guys over-sea-people =P

No comments: