Monday, July 28, 2008

Scared like 27th Jan 2007

Do you guys remember what happened on 27th Jan 2007 ? The day I met someone (a band friend) for the first time at the flora fest (ahem ahem!!). History is repeating itself because later I am meeting another band friend at Times Square and I am still so scared. For the 2nd 1st-time-meet band friend, at least I had my junior around me and was not alone but later I am all alone (again!!)!!

Why am I so scared? I have no idea. Why did I promise to meet when I am so scared? I also donno. The same thing happened 1.5 years ago but that time at least he brought some friends along (thanks a lot!!), this time I don't know if he's bringing his friends or not. Argh!!

The trouble of getting to the monorail, a transport I am not familiar with is one of my fear factor. The place I am going to is not as bad as Putrajaya, a place I only go during Merdeka celebration. At least I've been to Times Square and well, maybe I'll grab a Starbucks to chill or maybe not since I am going to face bankruptcy soon. Spent almost RM 300 to RM400 on books alone for this semester!!

Heart is still pumping so fast....at least at Kl Sentral I had time to chill and relax before meeting that friend...this time I am meeting him at an unfamiliar place...gosh, why am I still so scared?! Chill jene chill.....and I think someone out there is a little bit jealous of me meeting him because she has been checking on me since this morning..LOL

1 comment:

Steven said...

haha, i dunno what's the big deal wif seeing this guy..i mean, u can't b so super duper hyped up abt it unless u really care abt his opinion of u right? so how did it go ;) next time u shud probably just chill n b urself =)