Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cousin

You guys, ok maybe some of you guys know how much I adored my cousin brother but not now. Ever since he got a gf, he did not even contact me. FINE!! Spend all the time you have with her and guess what, that gal is from Kepong so when he goes to her house ONLY he'll plan to come but so far he never did make it. The last time he contacted me was because he wanted some old shuttle cocks and thats it. He's coming soon I guess also is because of collecting it and he is not staying overnight because he wants to spent the lovely romantic night (puit!!) with the gf.

It's not that I don want him to have gf, it's just that he's changed. I don't want to know how much different he is but it's just not fun anymore and I don't think when he comes and start telling me his love stories which I loved to listen last time, I will be interested because I am sort of angry with him. ARGH!! Why must he change?

I think I am angry because I think I know he's not sincere in coming and visit us. I think he's just here to sort of do his duty (visit relatives) and I think his heart would be somewhere not here and I am pissed if it really is true. Hate him!!!!

He wanted to come on Friday but never make it. This morning smsed me said want to come later but I told him dad, mom and I am not home. Dad working, Mom meeting friends and I am giving tuition at my student's house so he would be meeting me sis and sleeping bro. So he asked if he can come tomorrow morning and I told him dad (working) and I (ballet at 7am then catch train to uni) wont be at home BUT he still could come right? NO, he said he'll stay overnight at his gf's place then might come but after knowing dad and I won't be at home he said he'll come next time.

I WONT WANT TO TALK TO HIM NOR SLEEP AT HIS ROOM ANYMORE WHEN I GO TO KEDAH AGAIN!!!!! (IF we go back there coz it's been almost 5 years since we went back kedah.)
Hmph!!!

1 comment:

Steven said...

haha, someone is jealous.

these kinda things happen la..u can't expect him 2 b ur childhood fren his whole life ma.

here's a quote i heard from a show i saw recently:
"life is about change, sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful, but most of the time it's both"

so just try n look at the bright side la =)

P.S. who's 'daddy'??