Sunday, July 13, 2008

Flying friends

I just sent Karam off...he really left for studies already...really really left...as in really really left....
The next one is Jac...20th ..then jon on 25th, then Alvint on 6th August, then Aminda on 12th , followed by the 3 going to Imperial (vic on 30 sept, Joe and Golok haven't booked their ticket). Left Alicia and Shannon at HELP, Sailesh, MJ and Vic at Monash, Edmund at Nottingham, Jin will be going to Aus next year.....and me.....

Karam said, he was so happy to actually get out of Malaysia for studies, but when he started to pack his bag, he really don't feel like going because you are leaving your beloved country (ignore POLITICS and PETROL HIKE ), the place you grew up, the place you make so many friends and memories.....the place you were born....

I had the same feelings when my dad asked me if I am okay of we shift to some other place. The thing that dawn to me was--I am going to leave this house where I learned how to crawl, walk then run...the place I call home that sheltered me from wind, thunder and rain, the place where I got all the love and felt loved....I guess this is the feeling I am going to go through when it is my time to leave.

You guys that are really flying, please keep in touch and please sent me an email now and then, a call or two, a nudge in msn.....I really am missing you guys already....

Jac, I am sorry for not able to attend your farewell party yesterday!!! But Edmund is planing a small one next week on one of the weekdays. Please find time to go for that please.

No comments: