Saturday, July 12, 2008

Procrastinator!!

A procrastinator has possessed my body!!! There is only 1 week left till my next semester resume. By then, Ale wont be around listening to my random topics and I will be as blur as ever in lectures because I haven't started revision and die, COP report....sad....

Anyway, I had a real good dream yesterday!! Ok, I know dreaming means I did not have a good sleep but I had a good dream!! I dreamed that when I woke up, mom bought a golden Retriever puppy and it got along with Spritz and we were having so much fun!! Until Mom shouted at my sis for making a lot of noise outside at the porch hinting my mom to move faster because she is almost late for school. Grr....spoilers!!

Yesterday, I watched Hero, Ocean's 11, 12 and 13.......LOL (talk about holiday!!)
Image:Hero poster.jpg
Image:Oceans13Poster1.jpg


First time ever I have not visited my band even though I am having holiday. First time ever I went out with friends and had fun during my holidays. First time ever I abandoned my ballet practice even after knowing that I suck in it. First time ever I feel like playing mahjong tiles instead of starting on my report. Procrastinator..shoo!!!!

No comments: