Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 more weeks of holiday

Enough about Genting because my week now is so complicated!!! Too complicated till I don't know what is going on.

Weekdays got to finish up COP and the report.
Saturday might be going to Jac's place but I'm having ballet till 7pm!!
Saturday is the day we FM people wanted Karam to have his farewell party because he is leaving by 13th July.
Sunday got date with hubby, also got to send Karam off.
Next week more stuff to settle then the following week, 2nd semester going to start.

Argh, I still don't like spontaneous!!! I got to plan my schedule!!!! What to do what to do??!! Its been a long time since I have been this busy!!!!

Jene, chill........

Now, Genting.....haih (its a good sigh!!)...I miss Genting!!! I mean the fun stuff we did and I regretted not mixing with you guys last time in A Level. People....you guys are GREAT!!!!!


Anwar's case.....hahahahaha...even the paper said we rakyats are sick and fed up with the political issues. Sodomy again? SWT.....no comment....what ever it is, if he really did the thing he did, then it's his business, not mine nor the rakyat's. If it is got to do with religion, then let the religious people do the job, refer this case to the Mahkamah Syariah la. Anyway, with all these issues going on, who will wanna invest in Malaysia? I doubt so if its a good investor...maybe a risk taker...

My mom is a director!!!! Yes she is studying law and her exam is next month but last month she agreed to join in opening a Smart Reader's franchise. Yesterday was the registration day and I was so tired running up and down helping out. Hopefully she'll have fun in this business ^^ (and earn enough money to sponsor my studies...lol)

You guys who are flying off....don't you dare forget me!!!! Gosh, people are changing and having a new life. Like just now, I just got news that one of my (ex)best friend just broke off with her 2 years long boyfriend and 1 week later that guy coupled up with her best friend!!! OMG!!! I bet she's hiding her sadness because when the person who told me bout this asked her of she's ok, she said yes. I just don't understand how people can change so fast...2 years is long!!! (Thats why I just cant trust some guys...)

No comments: