Tuesday, July 15, 2008

last day at ACTS

The pass weeks, going to ACTS alone gave me ample time for me to know more about Dr.Kama. one of the doctors working there. Today, he brought pictures from his elective posting when he was still a student. They went to Sarawak and there was so many nice scenery and also so many censored one. LOL

Besides the pictures, he even told me about his experience during his housemanship, his clinical years, telling me all the famous doctor names who were his classmates (now they are in private or general hospitals and most of them are having the datukship) and a lot of inside jokes not forgetting political and history stuff. Of course not forgetting all the medical stuff. I asked him why did he not pursue the pathway his friends are now in and all he told me was--I don't think I can bear that much of responsibilities.

Gosh, besides Dr.Kama, the staffs there--Peter, Ah Dee, San San, John, Salai, Su San, Allen, Max...and of course Dr.Caroline. Sadly I did not spend that much time with Dr.Caroline. Peter, is the best looking guys among all of them, dark I would say (Yik Jing...ahem...hehe), Ah Dee the interpreter who is so scared of blood, who always run out from the room or stand at one corner smiling at me when he knows Dr.Kama is going to take blood or do some stitches or anything that got to do with blood. I even met his 2 sons!! His 12 years old son so cute!! So girly!! LOL
San San, who is the nurse that I thought was not that friendly was actually nice because when I told her today is my last day, she told me stuffs like she's going to US by next month!!! (sad!!!), John who has been teaching me some Burmese language, Salai who is well err, donno how to describe him, Su San who is so motherly that always give me a big smile when I reach the clinic in the morning and Allen who is WOW...love his tattoos....

Anyway, I'm gonna miss ACTS so much but before I start missing, I got to start on my report!!! Classes are resuming next week so I might not be able to update that frequently but people that are flying and starting a new chapter, please take care and have fun ya!!!!

No comments: