Thursday, July 10, 2008

abortion and Kids!!!

What is abortion? According to wikipedia, An abortion is the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus from the uterus resulting in or caused by its death. It is illegal in Malaysia to have abortion. It is also wrong according to religion to have abortion but if it is for medical purpose, it is still acceptable.

The other day when I was in the counseling room, this couple came in and complained that they want to abort the baby. The husband is in this mid twenties while his wife is 19 years old. Reason for abortion--the wife is unwell, always vomit and have headache. DUH!!! When you are pregnant, you will feel nausea, feel like vomiting, back pain etc. See how uneducated are they!! Its so sad to see those that have the same mindset and were not there to complain and aborted the innocent child just so.
"Ignorance is bliss" cannot be applied here!!!!

Today, I had a chance to see a woman's vagina and it was a bloody one!!! This lady is 1 month pregnant and had a fall few days ago and thus had bleeding. She came in yesterday and complained the same thing but today the bleeding was worst. So the doctor put some lubricator on the vagina dilator and well, dilated the vagina and WOW, now I can imagine how mine looked like when I am having my period. LOL

Double wing Vagina dilator

It was a SIGHT!!!! LOL

I like being at the clinic and feel like I am a part of this small family. Surprisingly, I feel so comfortable till I think I won't mind having them at my house for visiting. BUT when my ballet teacher reminded me that they are still STRANGERS, I noticed how naive I am and recalled what my standard 3 teacher told my dad---"Jene is very naive and she easily trusts people, take care of her." Yup these were the words from my teacher back then hence I try to not trust people that easily but still I guess it is in me, and I can't change that. What I can change is, the way I choose my friends and how I judge people ^^

BTW, took over my ballet teacher's class today and I just remembered--- I REALLY HATE KIDS!!!!!!! Grrr.....

No comments: