Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Police Report (with or without Anwar)

COP- community orientated report

Cop = police

hence COP report = police report

Gosh I'm having a hard time completing it, I guess I wont be able to find time to revise anything if I continue procrastinating =(

I just got to know my semester 2's timetable. No more 8am to 10 am classes!!! For sure there is only 2 hours of lectures per day but there is also 2 PBLs per week, CSU weekly and more stuff to study!! Most of the classes starts at 10.30am and end by 4pm or even 6pm!! For sure Tuesday and Friday, classes will end at 5.30 pm because of the 2 PBL sessions. I don't know many of my group mates and hopefully there is no extra-very-outspoken mate in my group (keeping my fingers crossed).

Ballet time table got to reschedule and my teacher is suggesting morning 7.30 am to 9am then I rush off to class. Knowing how RELIABLE KTM is, I am quite worried that I'll be late. Did I mention that my CSU sessions are 8am in the morning? Don't ask me what is CSU but what I can tell is its a session where we learn how to palpate/touch patient's body. Gosh, imagine 8am to 6pm classes, of course there is a break in between, shortest also 15 minutes. I wish there's a Starbucks in my campus....

***************************************************

I don't understand why is there a need for roadblocks. Petrol ain't cheap now a days but there is an increase in roadblocks due to POLITICAL stuffs. Its so unfair because just to avoid a might-happen riot, precious petrol and time is wasted and people are late for work (and you blame us unproductive). Gosh, what is with this world??

Anwar and Sabri's debate was.....OMG (in a VERY VERY bad way).....I can't wait for some international critics....OMG.......*shake head*

No comments: