Monday, July 7, 2008

Herpes allert!!!

Yes, I went to the clinic again and saw 3 more penis...YUP!!! The 1st guy was alright with it but the other 2 was embarrassed and tried to hide but the doctor keep telling him that I am a doctor (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!) and I am used to it (SO NOT TRUE!!!). Later he told me all these stuff are rare in local hospital and you need to see it to know it. Most of the time the doctor will tell stuff and used a lot of medical jargon, leaving me nodding away without catching the new word.

Sadly, most of the guys there are sexually active and hence herpes is common among them. Another chronic disease they have are targeted at their liver. Liver is the largest and important gland in our body. It plays a major role in the metabolism, detoxify our body, store glycogen, synthesis proteins and enzymes and breakdown RBC (red blodd cells) and many many more. Just a slight damage to the liver, the whole function of the body is disrupted and many diseases start to occur. People, don't drink too much alcohol please!!!

Anyway, there was this guy who had pus in his shaft and blisters at his anal canal. He was in so much pain and herpes is not curable because it always comes back (recurrence). If he does not practice safe sex, herpes will be spread and eventually most of the sexually active people will get it and a lot of newborns will innocently get it too. SAD!!!

** Gals, get the HPV jab. It cost about RM1200 for 3 jabs the protection is higher for those who gets the jab before being sexually active. Think of the money you need to spend for chemotherapy and compare it with this mere RM1200. Cervical cancer is now the 2nd highest killing cancer!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know, HPV does not cause herpes. HPV causes genital warts and is associated with cervical cancer, HSV causes herpes.

(I am doing a school project and came across your page. There are so many misconceptions about these two diseases that I wanted to clarify in case anyone else reads your page.)

jene said...

Hi anonymous,

Just to let you know that I did not relate Herpes with HPV. I did not mention HPV at all when I talked about Herpes.

If you read properly, I put ** and asked the gals to take the HPV jab and at the end I did mention about cervical cancer.

=)