Sunday, July 20, 2008

my dad met an accident

Hello is this ____'s house? May I know who am I speaking to?
Her daughter...
Ok, my name is Dr.Stephanie, take a paper and write it down...
Mmm...(was playing online game and who the hell donno how to spell Stephanie?)
OK, where is your father now?
Err...I donno (he just left this morning for a group)
Is he at JB? Penang? Where?
Err, I donno...(started to get worried and stop playing the game)
So how old are you? Are you the eldest?
Err I'm 19 and I'm the second.
Oh, so big gal so where is your older sibling?
(called my bro who was watching tv but he refused to budge from the tv) he's sleeping
OK, I'm calling because your father met an accident so can I talk to your brother?
OK..(pass to bro after convincing him its important)

Apparently my dad was at JB (called my mom to confirm) and he met with an accident. His right knee is tore and his pulse rate is inconsistent. I observed my bro at the side and I think she asked my bro to shut off his phone, and asked if my phone was around. After my bro asked me, he told her my phone was not around. Sensing something was wrong I asked my bro to confirm the hospital name and I went to my hp in my room and called mom. That lady asked my bro to hold on and talk to my dad who is undergoing the surgery.

Mom reached home and bro put down the phone. After rationalised things, we called dad and he was safe and sound at Melaka. SHIT!! It was a prank call and STUPID!! Make all of us so worried!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!! BUT HOW ON EARTH SHE GOT MY DAD'S NAME?? GRRRR!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

No comments: