Wednesday, June 25, 2008

why...again

If you were lucky, you'll have read the previous post before it got deleted. I don't know why but this year is an unlucky blogging year for me. Firstly someone I don't want him snooping in my blog managed to track my blog and was so I don't know, annoying. Then, I blog something that offended someone again..... I am really losing it. I think I might not ever blog anything that got to do with my life....maybe ever again...

I know MJ might be shouting at me telling me its my blog so don't bother but I guess since my blog is not privatized, I can offend anyone with anything but well, it happened already so let it be then... My life suck this year....really sucky.....

Just to quote back some of the things I wrote that I think wont offend anyone coz I told him I'll blog bout it. This is from my Uni fren when I asked him if he likes Cadbury's Black Forest.

" You know gals are like chocolate (referring to Cadbury's Black forest). Its so complicated. First you need to melt the chocolate, then bite the biscuit and that jelly thing, then chew the jelly thing...SO COMPLICATED!!!"

Har har har...no mood to laugh.....

By the way, its Alicia's birthday!!! So Happy Birthday Alicia dear!!!

This Alicia is very tall, fair and very skinny/slim/slender and not forgetting very pretty...not the HELP Alicia (not that she don't have some these..lol)

1 comment:

Esther said...

aiyah.. why like this wan??

well jene. as bloggers, we have the right to right what we want as long as it does not have anything to do that will offend the government. it's not like you have a political blog and it's your life that you are writing about. i'm going to have to agree with what your friend said, it's your blog. you can do what you want to do with it.

if someone comes along and is annoying, then, ignore. and it's not like you said his name out loud right and people like me wouldn't know who he is. so, it doesn't really matter. besides, it's how you see things and blogging is about one's perspective/ feelings blablabla...

even if you do write something that might offend me, i'll probably confront you about it nicely? one thing i've learnt lah through blogging because i changed my blog add many many times to avoid some people who found my blog offensive, and that is hold on to your ground. you have friends around you who will help you out.

and if someone does flame out in your blog, i think it's pretty immature to do so. he should talk to you over it. a blog is a place for you to express, never forget that. :)

be the blogger that you want to be and blog what you want to share not because at the end of the day, we all learn from each other. what to do and what not to do. then, we move on. don't let this make you unhappy okay? :) cheer up...

(gosh, i know it's a super long comment and i rarely give them... hahaha... sounds like i'm giving a lecture pulak)