Saturday, June 7, 2008

All in 1 updates

I am extremely sorry for not updating or visiting your blogs but I did not online or touch the computer the whole week, sorry.

OK, lets start off with the recent stuff.
Friends
I would like to take this opportunity to thank dear Yang Yang for waking me up yesterday. I was supposed to wake up at 5am because got to catch the train and Yang Yang insisted he will wake up at that time just to greet me "morning". I actually asked him not to because he needs his rest and sleep but thank got he did not listen and smsed me at 6am!! That sms actually woke me up and gave me that 15 minutes to get ready before Ale came. Thanks a lot Yang for not letting me miss the train ^^ Besides that, Yang Yang and I are just weird. Every time I take a break from studies and if I look at my handphone and if I think about smsing him (which sometimes I will not since he is using 016), suddenly his sms will come and will give me a surprise. Like this morning, I planned to go for a jog and so coincidentally he also going for a jog with his friends!!! So much coincident!! Its funny how 2 people that met once and for less than 5 minutes can clique and become such good friends. I guess that 8 hours of non stop msn 2 years back helped a lot (try to break our record!!). CK is my evil twin and Yang, you'll be my guardian angel ^^
Besides Yang Yang, I would like to thank JW and Daniel who will call me up instead of leaving comments or words in the chatbox (-.-") when they read something bad like me complaining about stress and all. Its just so funny. People, if I manage to blog it out, it means I will overcome it and don't get all worried OK?

Library
The cubicle in the library has been my date partner this few weeks. Its always the same cubicle at the same place. There's a sem 3 and sem 5 seniors who also like me sit at the same place at the same row so when we meet we'll smile and say hello. I am sort of skipping meals because I am seriously gaining weight. So few days back, the sem 5 senior left for dinner and before she left she asked me if I am going for dinner and well, I said I am skipping. Later she came back with BREAD!!! BUTTER BREAD!! All the sugars and butter and fats!!! But she was just being kind. So when she went to the toilet I quickly went to my bag and gave her my MnM chocolate and put a thank you note. I did not write who was it from and I told her friends not to tell her. Later when she came back she keep asking her friends and they keep teasing that she has a new admirer. It was so funny. After about half and hour later only did she realise it was me and she said "thank you" then few seconds later she added a "sorry". Hahaha, judging by her facial expression, it was just soooo funny!!!

And there is another sem 5 guy who sits nearby and is soooo obnoxious. He burps loudly and many many times, sit in a funny way, talks loudly and bully his friends and make them play catch catch with him!! He is a sem 5 senior and he is under PMS (partner medical school), so sia sui la...noise maker!!! Reminds me of Paul and Tatsuki...MJ, you remember?

Its quiet in library exclude that stupid sem5 guy since the construction work in the library stopped. But I guess I am just to tired to continue because I keep galling asleep. ISH....

Gym
Few weeks back I joined Reza and watched him work out using the gym equipment which is so sucky (most of them are spoil). But this few days I have been joining him because I want to develop my biceps. But recently Arthur came and became our gym instructor. Yesterday we managed to do 3 sets of "routine". Firstly we do 10 push ups, then lie back and do 10 sit ups then go back onto our hands and did 10 push ups and so on. It was fun and FUN!! Later, I also did plank and wow, I managed to hold for 3 minutes, the guys all drop down and gave up at about 1 minute. Will power rules!!! Gals rules too!!

Studies
Ale and Esther, if you are reading this chill ok. I managed to go thru most of my notes and unfortunately I managed to forget most of it. If you want to talk about stress, I guess I am not that stressed anymore. I think it's because I was stressed last week and some how I chilled already (desensitized). Now I am seeing some of my batch mates getting stressed too. Chill people!! We can do it....some how...and ya, just to remind myself which course am I doing, thats why it is tough (haha, excuses...)

Now, I got to continue with my PBL research and AIR topic. Grr....

Till next week, I think.....Miss you guys....

No comments: