Saturday, June 14, 2008

shockingly surprised!!!!

I was on my way home, to be exact I was in the train and I saw this gal walking in. She was from CBN (convent Bukit Nanas) and she was holding something quite familiar. She sat opposite me then she took out the thing that was familiar to me. OMG!!! It was a rifle!!! Let me show you the picture.
Deep down in me, I never forgot my love for band stuff. The instruments, the music, the experience, the sweat, the sun, the anger, the fun, the blood, the bond.....I miss my band so much. By the way, KL band competition is today at 8pm but I don't think I can go since exam is this coming Friday. =(
I really love band and I thought after entering this course, music and band will not be in me anymore but I was so wrong because the moment I saw the rifle, my adrenaline was pumping and I really really wanted to wanted to...haih....so sad....

I just got news that one of my primary school best friend got married last Sunday. Apparently she has been with this guy for about 5 years and he is a rich guy. Nope, no accident happened. LOL, pure love.

Isn't it a bit too fast to get married? At 20 years old? Wow, what a long way to go. I am sure I will not take the path she choose because I get bored with guys very fast. I can't imagine being stuck to a guy for, lets say if I live till 60 years old....wow, 40 years!!! I'll die or might get a divorce in the end. Hahaha, thats why I am still single and very happy ^^

This is just so random because I am so in a mood...being naughty....hahaha, trying to be cupid here...LOL (Ale understand?). Btw, the friend that got married is Pui Hyen from SMKTBM ^^

No comments: