Tuesday, June 24, 2008

poem dedicated by karam

The first meet....
I felt like I was making the wrong move,
as time passed along,
fondness grew among us and love brought us closer,
a circle called friendship was formed,
a circle which we promise not to break,
thou we may be thousand miles a part,
withstanding different weather,
meeting people complete opposite of us,
alone,
but at heart confident that thousand miles apart there is someone
someone who is praying for me
remembering me


Owh Karam.....
We were just chatting at Msn when suddenly he said he felt like..wait, let me copy and paste it here

karamdeep says:
let me tell u a poem .... wait ah cause i must think ... suddenly i feel like im a literature person ... low class 1

SWT...a low class 1 that just simply type something and touch my heart..or maybe because I emo now..Hmm.....Anyway, we were just telling each other how much we miss college life and friends around us. That 18 months really brought us together and we really bonded with each other. Such a short period of time but so many good close friends we made. I am so happy that I chose to come to HELP instead of form 6!!!

Since there is Made of Honour, I guess I can be Karam's Best(wo)man!!! hahahaha

Btw on 30th night, we plan to steal the limelight from Edmund even though its his belated birthday dinner. Muahahahaha.....XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I AM KARAMDEEP SINGH the pathetic poet .... HAHAHHAHAH i dunno how it came in my mind la ... i am mad mad mad ... anyway thank you for posting it cause at leaat whenever i read ur blog i can laugh at it and also u can laugh and read it all the time !

Loong Mei-Jean said...

ahahaha..eh karam...why got no poem for me la???? tsk tsk..... pilih kasih......hhahahhahaha