Sunday, June 8, 2008

sick of studying

My whole body is aching especially my abdomen, deltoid muscle, trapezius, biceps and triceps muscle. I can't stretch my hands up to reach the ceiling because when I lift my hands up, my head would shout~ PAIN!!

Did I mention that I drag my whole family out for a jog yesterday morning? But end up jogging alone while they took a stroll. Anyway, it was a good work out and my body is telling me I am not fit anymore.

I should be studying since exam is in 12 more days but I just want to take a break. I spent the whole day yesterday just to finish my AIR topic. Its an essay that we need to write and limit our words to 300 only. The previous topic was about Atkin's Diet, this time it's about spermatogenesis and male infertility. My other friends spent almost 3 hours to complete but I spent the whole day as in 6 hours or more!! Felt a little stupid and unproductive.

I was so bored just now that I went and googled my name. No, I don't do this regularly. In fact this is my first time. So result came out and most of them are you peeps that have my link and surprisingly many have my links and did not inform me!! I managed to find out a few old old friends's blogs!!! Hahaha, got to take the chance to contact back each other and link them!!! I even found out about tags that I did not know about like Jo tagged me last year July and I was the 1st person to be tagged!! I have no idea about it!! Hahaha....

Ooo, found out bout this too!!! Voteband. Hahahaha...happy birthday!!! hahaha

Ok, got to link all of them and please get my study mood back. Wait, I haven finish my PBL research!! NOOOOOO~~~~

No comments: