Thursday, June 26, 2008

new perspective

I was walking back from ballet class under the rain and I walked so slowly to give me time to think, to reflect on what has been going on and the things that have been making me so sad.

Result?
Friends?
Ballet?
Studies?
Family?
Blog?

What exactly is the thing that made me sad?
Everything that is not going according to my plan?
Friends that I care hurt me in their own way?
Results that I could not accept?
Ballet dances that are just demotivating me?
Family members that are NOISY?
Blogs that are offensive?
Studies that I have been abandoning?

No matter what it is, I will start afresh again.
I don't care what made me sad anymore.
I want to live life to the fullest..
I don't wanna waste my time moping around...
I don't care (this is hard to achieve) how others perceive me anymore....
I want to be myself.....
I want to be the bubbly, happy-go-lucky and dumb me......
I will be back!!!
Life must go on!!!!

You know who, stop calling me because I won't answer your call....





Today, I spent 7 hours with a part time ballet teacher who is sitting for her ballet teacher's certificate paper. Their course consist of completing few assignments and these assignments are getting harder...we spent 7 hours amending her paper when suddenly the whole fail was missing. It was gone from her thumb drive and it was really GONE!!! We did not press anything other than ctrl s!!! Gosh!!! So sad!! But we managed to recall as much stuff as possible but still, all the effort!!!

Thats why I couldn't blog earlier. Thanks a lot guys for all the comments and support and you guys just make me feel better.

THANK YOU!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: