Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st day of sem

Well, yesterday was the 1st day of CVS and I ended my day with my throbbing headache again.

Morning class was still okay and my muscles are killing me. 1 week without classes really showed me how much I can become weaker. But oh well, I can't stay constant without progression and depression right?

Went to Uni and so coincidentally met up with my gang (minus YJ) at the road up to the entrance. But we parted as they wanted to go to the cafeteria which has been shifted to the lower ground of the other building. I went to Auditorium to get some nice seats and continued with My Sister's Keepers. I recommend all of you to get one and read because this book is really good especially the ending. It's just fantastic. I wonder how Jodi Picoult get those ideas.


I am going to Jinjang Clinic for my rotation and whee, it's near my house so no problem going there but I might have problem going to Uni from there (for the 1.30pm class) because there's no train nearby. Guess I'll hop onto someones car but I'm afraid that their car is full because there's 9 people in my group. Hmmm....

PBL later is so going to be gruesome because my group consist of those smart genius people like Thomas Chia and all. It's so going to be stressful and yet I look forward to it because there is so much to learn from that smart guy!!!

Class today was regarding Heart and Pericardium and it was still ok because of all systems, I think I love heart more LOL. I wonder if there's any Medic student who actually send Valentine's Day card with a real heart picture instead of the love shape. It'll be such a scene to catch if the partner ain't in the Bio field.


Lectures ended by 4.45pm and I thought I'll be squashed dead in the train because it's where people from all over KL get on the train to get home, away from their stressful company/work. But to my surprise, it was like a normal 4pm train ride and when I was in the KTM, I was too intrigued in my book that I was oblivious to the surrounding. Hopefully later, I'll face the same scene before I meet Jayne. We're going for Korean for dinner, is the food nice?

****************************************************************************

I don't know if I am having some tumour growing in my brain or I have not been eating right (maybe) or I am feeling stressed out (I doubt so) or I haven't been getting enough rest/sleep or what. But I am feeling terrible after a long day (or even a half day) and this has been going on since last week. Why?? I don't want to be cranky or always in a bad temper. Shoo tension headache!!

I hope my head will just burst already!!

No comments: