Monday, January 19, 2009

Spritz bit bro

Woke up and I was craving for KFC!!! So we went to Desa Jaya's branch and ate heartily. It was nice yet not satisfying, don't know why. Came home and continued with spring cleaning.

It was about 6pm when my brother finally woke up. Instead of helping around, he preferred taking Spritz out for a walk and half way through (maybe half an hour later) bro called me and asked me to come meet him. Like wise, Spritz refused to go home. Who would want to go home when freedom is something so scarcely given.

So I took over and walk him some more. Suddenly rain started pouring and Spritz still don't want to go home. After standing under the rain and tried to make him go home, my bro came to my rescue.

Like usual, he used force and violence and a brand new umbrella was spoiled by just one hit!!! That stupid bro of mine still could not make him budge but made Spritz lied on the road (I guess in pain) and my bro got fed up so he decided to carry Spritz back (mind you Spritz is more than 10kg heavy) and Spritz certainly didn't like it and in a second, my bro's hand was bleeding.

That made my bro even angrier and he found a broomstick and started to hit the floor then on him again. After much gentle persuasion from me, Spritz finally ran home with me (away from that crazy bro) and like usual he hid behind the small pond but my bro still managed to hit him a few more times. My heart was so pain and after he left to clean his wound, I quickly went and check on Spritz. Pity Spritz, his head and tail was down, a really sad sight ='(

After comforting Spritz, I went in and helped my bro with his wound. The only thing I saw was punctured wounds and blood flowing out from that hole at the lateral side of his thenar eminence. I asked my bro to wash his hands then helped him put some antiseptic. I was honestly worried of rabies virus and my stupid bro haven't bath yet. So after he bathed, put another round.

After dinner, mom took him to a clinic for rabies jab and apparently it cost RM50!!! Wah, so expensive man!! I guess this is a way to tell my bro, never mess with Spritz!!! Pity Spritz, still lying near the gate refuse to move =(

No comments: