Friday, January 9, 2009

Post-PBL + result

I was complaining about PBL to Steven yesterday night thus I feel like I NEED to write it out here to sort of explain to Steven.

OK, I AM LOUD TOO. Hahaha. The session was not that bad. It was not as organised as my previous PBL group but we were all OK. I was actually worried that I will become the quiet one and not contributing anything but I was just worried and stressed for nothing. The PBL faci is actually nice and funny and so Darren like LOL. OK, I am happy with this PBL group =)

Today, the Steven's/ Teddy's/ Jun Hua's/ Darren's batch is getting their EOS 3 result.
Today, my batchmates that failed and resit will get their resit result too.

I met E and W at the Atrium and I asked about their result and I was shocked when they told me they failed (again). I was so shocked that E was the one comforting me. It's unbelievable for W to fail because he got A for both Sumatives!!!!!! So unbelievable!!! I was shocked and I did not know what to say!!!!

I am officially scared and worried. Both for myself and for E and W. Oh, I really don't want them to leave my batch or to leave IMU!! Both of them are nice people and haih, I guess things don't go the way we want sometimes.

I want to tell you two to not give up and please don't say goodbye for good without trying ='(

For my dearest OOs, how's your result?? I am so anxious too!!! Gah, my turn is soon... =(

1 comment:

Teddy said...

All your OO's passed XD!!!