Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the best (yet) gathering!!

PBL yesterday was OMG!!! I was so blur because it was about ECG and I haven't read anything about it yet and the faci (a Doc previously attached to UM) was like trying so hard to stimulate us and get us to the point yet the harder he tried, the blurrer I got. He reminds me of Darren actually LOL.

After PBL, rushed to train station and I got wet because it was raining dogs and cats. I was so cold and I was sure that I'll be freezed to death yet (I guess) the amount of fats in my body helped me to cope. I think getting fatter might do no harm in this case but argh, No FAT!!!

Anyway, Jayne came and picked me up and we went back to her place and catched up for a while then went to (Yes Lai Thin) Daorae, the Kepong Branch to meet Sang. I know why it's special to some people because apparently the TVXQ aka Dong fang Xen Qi (東方神起) actually came here to have their meal and the restaurants around it was full with people or fans trying to get a glimpse on this group of Korean singers.

I am sure this is my best gathering ever!! We had Korean BBQ and we laughed and I really enjoyed myself!! RG came and brought karl Fei along too. We had fun chatting and recalling all those funny moments back at school and laughed real loud. The food was fantastic. They had rice so they were fulled sooner than me since I did not had rice. It's just so funny trying to stuff the whole thing in the mouth and started calling each other BMW (Big mouth Woman) LOL. To enjoy the BBQ like the korean, we had the meat dip in this oil+salt sauce then put some vege and special chilly sauce and AAAHHH...stuff it in your mouth!! Hahaha!!!! Besides the meat and vege, there were side dishes which can be refilled so I was happy eating. I had no guilt eating so much because I didn'e have breakfast nor lunch =P

When we were done with the meal, I jokingly said this meal is on RG and he really paid for my share. I was flabbergasted because I did not expect him to pay!! Each of us got to pay almost RM50 mind you!! But he was like "nevermind nevermind" LOL. Later, Jayne brought me to another restaurant to eat ice cream cake. It's special where the cake is made out of ice cream and the fruit flavour is so rich and when it melts in your mouth..mmmm....

By the time I reached home, it was almost 11pm!! I quickly bath and before I slept, I send a "thank you" message to RG and guess what??! He said the food was not nice and he'll treat me another meal again. OMG, this people, work at Aussie for a few weeks, came back feeling so generous!!! Anyone, wanna ask him to treat?? Hahahha!!!

Anyway, got to rush to lectures already!!! I had real fun with Jayne and Sang and KF and RG!!! Thanks so much for giving me a nice happy memorable first Korean meal!!! hehehe =)

No comments: