Tuesday, January 27, 2009

motorbike crash on 1st day of CNY

I seriously had fun at Kedah!!! But I missed and worried about Spritz like crazy!!!

Reached on Sat afternoon because we left house by 5ish am. Met Granny, then went to cousin's place. When we arrived, they were going to the supermarket to buy new clothes because the 2 boys have yet to buy theirs. So off they went while we rested and at night, all the seafood so fresh--prawns, crabs, fish, sotong etc and cooked by my auntie, Mmmmmm..eat till syok!!!!At night watched Tv and chated till 3am.


Sunday morning, woke up and had heavy breakfast. It has been ages since I had meals with so many people in 1 table. Even though it was hard to enjoy the meal yet the family warmth just made everything seems so nice and smooth. Afternoon, dad forced us to go to the Padi Museum and he tricked my cousin by telling them we are visiting 2nd auntie. Hahaha, when we reached the museum the 2 of them were grumbling and were being sarcastic and keep repeating "we got tricked la!!" Hahaha. Later at night, another big feast and more TV programme and chat till late night again.

The Rice Museum of Kedah



Monday morning, had another heavy breakfast then we really went and visited 2nd aunt but this time the cousins refused to go because they don't want to go to another museum LOL. By the time we came back it was 6 something and the whole time I was at 2nd aunt's place, I was smsing the 2 cousins asking them to pray hard so that I wont go to 1st aunt's place which is another 45 minutes on the road to reach.

Thank god dad was tired and we were leaving at 4am to go home on Tuesday. So when we reached cousin's place, they were having a small meeting outside the house with uncle and they were surprised to see us (they were smiling so widely) because I forgot to tell them our prayers were answered. Anyway, we spent the whole evening outside because suddenly the house was electric-less.

I was looking at their motorcycle when Liang, my cousin bro asked me if I want to ride. I thought I'll be the passenger so why not but No, he asked me to ride as in drive it. So he sat behind me and I manoeuvre the sterling wheel and all. He was actually holding it together with me but after about 15 seconds he let go and say have fun.

I was AAAHhhhhh!!!! But IT WAS FUN!!!! I relaxed a bit until I came to the corner and I realised handling this motorbike is different from handling the bicycle like he said, but thank got he took over but later let go again when it was at the straight road. Later, when it was to turn back to the house, he just let me turn by myself and I could not control and I don't want to fall on the floor so we, okay I banged the motorcycle on the neighbour's brick wall. A few meters away was my dad's car and the neighbour's car, but I professionally manoeuvred to hit the brick wall instead. LOL

I got scratches and blue blacks on my legs while my stupid cousin brother got blue blacks only. Hahaha, it was hilarious because elder cousin brother came running to us and then started to lecture cousin brother. Elder cousin is 26 years old and is working at Penang while his gf is same age as me BUT looks so matured (they brought us around when we went to Penang last year and I thought she was about his age, yes that matured looking). Anyway, after the crash we had fruits outside, chatted, looked at Stars and childishly played catch catch.

My sis and I even had cactus thorns all over our hands because we accidentally brushed against the huge cactus outside their house. Since there was no electricity, all my cousins, my father and brother took out their hand phones and became thorn surgeon!! It was just so funny!! AND PRICKLY AND PAIN mind you. Honestly, I really enjoyed myself and am thankful that we went back.



Watched Tv and stayed up packing and by 4am , we left that happy place. I already miss them and I am so going to force my cousin bro back here and stay with us every weekend. Don't bother his gf lar..Hahaha. When we reached home, it was already 10am and Spritz was so happy to see us!!! I was thrilled to see him too!! He's back by the way!!! Wheeeee!!!! And he learned a new trick--Licking ears!!! Hahaha

Happy Chinese New Year peeps!!!!
May you guys have a great year ahead!!!


PS: Hubby just called from US!!! So shocked!!! hahaha!!! Mr.Ronnie remembers me and still calls me miss Ng ISH!!!

P/Ps: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Cobbie Caillat's official mtv is out!!
"Lucky" Official Video With Colbie Caillat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i've been living in Kedah all my life and i've never been to the so-called rice musuem b4 :P nvr even knew it existed until now!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, well apparently it's new but has been there for quite a few years I think LOL