Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jon's answer to my tag..LOL

1. Who sent you this questionnaire: Miss Ng Hwei Jene la duh..
2. How long have you known each other: Let's see. If you mean how long have we known we EXISTED, 2.5 years; If you mean how long have we KNOWN each other, as in, talked, hung out and been real friends, erm.. 1 year? Jene, what say you?
3. Do you think he(she) is important to you: Important? Err.. As a friend I guess (and also as my entertainment. Heh)
4. Your relationship with him(her)is: Chums (The word 'friend' macam overused already)
5. His(her) interests are: Cracking me up, creating weird names for me that start with the letter J, being crazy, laughing and talking to herself, playing with(or should I say, ABUSING) Spritz (LOL! Kiddin'), being the opposite of her Mum? (So she says =P), ballet, and of course, medicine
6. What do you think of his(her) personality: Exuberant, Jovial, Spontaneous, Thoughtful, Thrill-seeking, Fun-loving, and the biggest compliment about her personality... NORMAL (I'm serious. There's just one weirdo too many nowadays)
7. How does he(she) score in your heart: Quite well I would say. She's never offended me and never annoyed me on purpose (or even unintentionally), so if I HAD to give a score, I'd say... above 70/100? LMAO! Give me Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and I'll raise it to 85. And THAT, Jene, is what the question was asking for. Lalalala.. I'm done!

Hahaha, Jorny Mojojo Juncle Jracker Joh, you are one hilarious dude!!!
I do not laugh and talk to muaself...I just laugh and talk to PEOPLE!!! Yor, you can't judge me like that by just watching me chatting in msn for one night la...hahahaha....

I sure miss our crapping cracking sessions...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks Jon for completing the tag but I am not repeating it..blek =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I'm reading ur blog to know more about life in IMU and I stumbled upon this. Hahaha