Sunday, January 4, 2009

car accident because??

So far, I've finished 16 books and waiting to watch 4 Christmases and tomorrow is the 1st day of my sem 3 and guess what, we are having lessons already. Usually the 1st day is just the course review and getting schedule and all but tomorrow we'll be having lectures. Not too bad because we are learning about CVS (cardiovascular system) ^^

This morning went to the usual Dim Sum stall which I haven't visit for months and (Hehehe, like usual) got special treatment because one of the waiter was my band junior when he was form 1 but (sadly) left band after I graduated. It's really funny because I was always being too strict to him (he was the only guy in my section) yet he really respects and likes me. Guess treating people too strict is also a good thing LOL. He's in form 5 this year so hopefully he'll be good and study hard (he's the samseng type with cool hair style but is really a nice kid).

I'm planning to find a day to meet Karam because gosh I miss him...

On Tuesday after lectures, I'll be meeting up with my old secondary school friend (Sang) with Jayne because both of them are free on Tuesday aka not working. Hopefully I wont be tired that day because I'll be having ballet in the morning too. We're having Korean for dinner Yipee!! (I haven't had Korean meal before so don't know what to expect.)

Yesterday, I went out with Alicia (balletmate) whom treat me as her best friend and often tells me every single thing in her life (but never vice verse lol) because she's going to Kampar for studies. I was actually hoping to catch 4 Christmases but she wanted to sit and chat so no 4 Christmases but listen to her CNN to me.

After hours of listening, her BF finally came and fetch us for lunch (he promised to treat me Indian food)and there was a catch, he brought his best friend along too. They have this idea of hooking their best friend aka me and her Bf's best friend together. So it was really an awkward session.

The whole time at the Indian restaurant (Anjapar at Bangsar), it was me being quiet and the 2 guys talk. I don't know why but I didn't have the mood to talk. Alicia was tired too (after hours of talking...duh!) so she was kinda quiet. So when her BF made me talk, I end up being very sarcastic and being mean to his best friend till his best friend asked the BF why am I being mean to him. I guess because he is trying to hard to be funny and it's kinda annoying LOL.

After the meal (I MISS KARAM!!!), Ali's BF decided to let Ali drive and if I'm not wrong, she has not been driving since she got her license and the BF made me sit in front (ignoring his best friend's complains about wearing the rear sit belt). She started well, but she forgot to change gear, ignition went dead many times in the middle of the road, forgot to signal etc. Lots of horning going on.

Guess what, when we were on the high way with lots of car around us, she suddenly forgot how to change gear (!!!) so she looked down towards the gear box and tried to change gear(!!!!!!!!). She ignored the sterling view and the road and OMG, the car swerved to the left but I quickly grabbed the wheel (I KNOW>>DANGEROUS!!!!) but unfortunately, I did not swerve back quick enough and the car kissed the Wira car which was on our left. We heard just a 'clunk' and I thought nothing happened but boy my hopes were too high. The Wira driver stopped, put on his hazard lights and came down to look at his car. He was looking fierce plus he has army type mustache and a fat pot belly which made him looked even angrier.

(This is just a picture, not the real scene mind you)

The BF asked us to stay in the car while he and the best friend went down to talk and see how bad was the Wira damaged. After almost waiting for eternity and me trying to calm Ali down, it was settled. They just took some polishing stuff and polished on the bumper where Ali knocked. Apparently the car was just grazed where the BF's car paint was on the Wira's car paint so it was just the BF's car getting less paint on the side. I quickly got down the car to allow Ali to sit at the front passenger sit while I sat behind with BF's best friend.

The whole journey back was filled with stories of accidents the two guys met and slowly, the 2 front people had their conversation while I listen to BF's best friend talk about stuff. Gosh, he and his family goes to the Sepang circuit to race car and he has a Lotus and another few more cars. I know, Ka-ching $$$$$!!!


After sending Ali back, they sent me back but I didn't want them to send me to my front door so I asked them to drop me at the junction. Honestly, this is my second time meeting her BF and the 1st time was during Deepavali where he came and picked me up from my house (a few houses away actually) to surprise Ali. Ya, I stupidly let a stranger to fetch me to his house and even went to his room to wait for Ali, all just for Ali...

Anyway, I got to finish my last book (My Sister's Keepers by Jodi Picoult ) today before 12am and gosh, ballet classes is back too...

Oh boy, I really had a holiday this time and I really enjoyed myself. Vanessa, me want Change of Heart and Remember Me during CNY ok??

CVS...here I come......

No comments: