Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm a big fat liar LOL

Before I start my post, Happy belated birthday to my dear Vanessa!!!!
Sorry I can't spend time celebrating with you yesterday but don't worry, I'll treat you a birthday cake and we'll have a belated celebration k? Don't feel sad anymore =)

Back to me being big, fat and a liar.
I just lied to someone that I am (kinda) married and he got angry and signed off in msn.
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's just so hilarious to read what he typed, like
~ I can't accept this.
~ You are joking right?

Well, I didn't really lie a lot. I just lied to him about being married and he himself really believed it. Besides this lie, I told him the truth!!

I told him about Hubby, about he being at US, under Bank Negara's scholarship and him going to send me something from US.

That's all I said and he actually believed me and got angry. Don't ask me why he got angry.

I don't want to reveal the truth to him (yet) because
1. He "hung up" on me by signing off msn without a bye.
2. He didn't bother updating himself about my stuff (How long ago have I announced that I don't want a bf/husband?? Years ago!!)
3. He's mean to me last time.

So here you have it, A New Year and A New Big Fat Liar Jene. Hahaha!!!
I don't even need to wait till April Fool's to prank people. Wheee!!!

PS: I know I am plain evil and this lie might cost our friendship but he is one friend I am willing to lose because ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, this is so funny :D

why would he react like dat? unless of coz.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hahha, what is funny?

I lying or he believing??
PS: He's such a brainless....hahahaha

he reacts like that because I don't care...LOL