Saturday, February 14, 2009

cheer up alrd!!!! ish...


Well, it's been almost 3 days since that dreadful day and here I am getting so much support from so many (some random) people.

Hubby called, Jayne gave me her thoughts, you guys left so many supportive comments and I was still moping around. Yeah, give me a tight slap, I totally deserve it.

cat-slap.jpg

So what if I have a record. Hopefully when I choose my partner Uni, they will not reveal my this shameful record. Of all time, I must start a bad record when it might be so important in my future studies. I guess first time is the deepest.

Saw this from Jayne's blog...
On Your Birthday
Thought i'll tell you...
With you, I can be Me.
I can act silly
without felling self-consious,
I can cry
without feeling embarrassed,
I can tell you
my greatest hopes and plans
with the deepest feeling of trust...
I can be myself
when I'm with you,
because I know
you'll always accept me
just the way I am.
And that's why you-
and your friendship -
means so much to me..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!

This was the words written in the card I gave her on her b'day and come to think of it, it's so meaningful right =P

Yes, I will cheer up and put this behind me but keep it in my mind so I won't have a second time.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, i nvr asked u what's wrong coz i had this feeling u din wanna tell ppl.
but i do hope u cheer up soon :)

Anonymous said...

ok...bereusaha lg