Wednesday, February 4, 2009

updates?

Well, I have lots to write but the noise around me is drowning my thoughts hence what is on my mind is just pure

SHIT!!! THEY ARE BACK and THEY ARE LOUDER!!!!

Yes, I'm back in uni and so are the other batches of courses.

Well, nothing much to look forward besides my dull life again.

Yesterday was Jayne's birthday and I could not be there with her because she is having exam today hence I kinda celebrated with her on Monday since it was a public holiday.

I got her an Amethyst crystal earrings which cost me a bomb, bought her a cake hence the total cost was so high that I don't feel I'm in this recession era. LOL

What else? Nothing much. The "Bai tian kong" night was also nothing much because I was dead tired and slept before I could see any fireworks.

Haven't opened any ang pau hence don't know how much did I collect.

Going for another clinic visit again tomorrow so well, maybe I'll write something on that.
Sorry for the unorganised post.

=)

No comments: