Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am VSS....

VSS?? Heh, VSS= very sick spy.

Yesterday morning I only drank a cup of milk and some cereals. And that cup of milk lasted me till this morning.I know, I am stupid. Anyway, did the same thing today and the effect started kicking in. Had bad stomach pain (gastric I guess) and fever and my whole body was shaking due to lack of glucose, flu became worse, started coughing and having sore throat. Anyone wanna take my history? LOL

Just now came home, had a nap and went for ballet class. I know, double stupid. Anyway, survived for 1 hour and I gave up asking permission to go home. Luckily my friend fetched me home.

I ate some gastric pills which I bought during my orientation (Shin Ying's recommendation) and now I feel a bit better yet still waiting for dinner. It's 8.30pm btw =(

Bout my group, I think I was too hyper today and a lot of people from no where started to wave at me so 2 juniors actually asked me if I am a senior. One of them even said that she felt lonely while I know so many people??

Anyway, not gonna join their treasure hunt but study. Let them see my VERY SICK face and escape to library to study. BUT apparently the indoor treasure hunt has a station at the library..die la...

Monica, a friend who accused me for transmitting my cold to her went and see doc and was diagnosed as having Denggi BUT alrd recovering. I've took blood and urine test on Monday (my 1st medical check up) so now waiting for report...if I have Denggi...haih...double dead...

No comments: