Thursday, February 19, 2009

updates...

I'm officially sick because I ran under the rain to get to the LRT station and shivered for almost 1 hour in the trains due to the cold wind from the air cond. I am practically gasping for air even as I type these words =(

On Tuesday morning, I managed to meet Allen while walking to ballet class. He was as hot as usual and he kinda make me feel extra happy thus eliminated my emo-mode. He made my day when he said he is so happy to see me =) Sadly, Dr.Kama vomited blood and has been admitted to hospital. Hope everything is well with him. (Allen is my Myanmar refugee friend)

At uni, Com. Service Club had a meeting and now I have to start working on the walkathon. The seniors insist that it is open to the nation and a walkathon is usually planned almost 1 year before hand BUT now we have just a few months to start. Don't ask me why we were not doing anything because I don't even know what's really going on. Anyway, this walkathon is to launch this website where any volunteers can go to this website to search for suitable organisations to help out. The link is www.volunteermalaysia.org (has not put up yet because walkathon has not been launch =P)

The coming new batch of students will have their orientation organised by my batch and I am going to be a spy. SPY??!!! I'll be joining the new batch and will have my orientation all over again but this time, I am a senior instead of a new comer. Anyway, I'll only reveal myself after 1 week hence I hope I will not get ragged by my batch mates when I pretend to be newbie as you know, we usually rag/bully the people we know especially when you know that person doesn't mind =S [Esther, no you cannot rag me!!! =P]

The purpose of this spy thingy is to unite and make them have the orientation feel. Being new for the 1st few weeks, I'm sure all of us were not as hyper or crazy as usual because we are in a totally new environment thus we either stick to the people we know (from same college) or we stay alone. So orientation is to let everyone know each other and have that I-belong-to-a-group feeling and on the 1st day of orientation where new comers are put in a group, it'll be a total silent during group discussion to select a leader, create group cheer, flag etc) so my role is to break the ice and make them going.

I am so excited and so scared at the same time because my exam is 1 week after orientation and it's 2 systems (cardiovascular and respiratory systems) and the exam format is new. Previous summatives (in course assessment), we had only 1 hour exam but now it's 3.45 hours!!! I am so dead!!!

I got to go find ways to breath...feel like going to suffocate soon =(

1 comment:

Esther said...

no fair!!!! i will find my chance! >.< i WILL :P