Saturday, February 28, 2009

spies revealed

Yesterday was their indoor Treasure Hunt and before that "Quarantined" was shown on the screen. Haha, finally watched it. I've watched the original version aka REC via youtube (thanks to Jon) so I know what to expect and all.

After the movie ended, the President (Jeremy) announced that there are actually spies in each groups so they want each group to discuss and send them out. My group only 3 suspected me but I keep denying hence they didn't pushed me out (thank god). Amelia, the gal sitting beside me quickly said "sorry, I thought you look like one."

So after a minute, the spies were revealed and so I stood up and told them "sorry guys, I am a spy." They were all so shocked!!! Hahahahah!!!! Only that 3 said they knew it because they could not find my name in the name list =P

So after revealing and explaining the reason, I can see that I am quite close to them because they were asking if I'll join them for other activities and all. I was touched BUT I got to study. I'll manage my time =)

I keep apologising to them because I'm afraid they'll feel that I've betrayed them but luckily they said it's ok and even said I really can act. =) I really love this group!!! Glad that i was a spy for this group =)

Tatsuki was the one that I worried the most because after revealing, he was quiet and just smiling when I apologised. He did not even talk to me!!! I was like "Oh No!! Tats must be angry!!!" Kok Weng was like "UCSI la..." Hahaha...I am really shocked that my group mates and Tats and KW really believed that I'm from their batch.

At about 9ish I left them while they continued with their indoor Treasure Hunt. I smsed the my group members and Tats asking them to enjoy and ask them to forgive me for lying to them and the messages I received back were beautiful... Tatsuki replied and he typed "Haha, no problem la!! You're a good spy...I completely believed you! I was happy that I had friend in same intake wor! sob sob." OMG, I really felt guilty.

Today is their outdoor treasure hunt. I've decided not to join them because I have difficulty breathing and I don't want to be their burden so I just talked to them, tell them what to expect and gave them words of encouragement. Tatsuki, Paul and I catch up a bit. Apparently Tats talked to Jo Yee (I totally forgot bout her!!) and Jo yee told him I should be in my 2nd year but Tats still believed me!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Maybe because I went to lectures with him and I can really act =P

I know Esther must be kinda pissed with me for not joining her and group for this treasure hunt. I am sorry!!! You are smarter than me and you'll cope, I can't. =P

While hanging out with Tats, I noticed that he had symptoms of fever and yup, he has fever and cold. Hope he'll be ok!!! Anyway, Raymond (ex-HELPies) is their group OO so I know that he's in good hands.

OK, got to go study and when they come back, I'll join them for a while =)

Hope I get well soon too!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

knock your head larr that i'm angry with you =) i'm not... if i am, you'll see it damn obvious... ignoring with a straight face.. sorry arr.. i wasn't in the zone today.. i realised that i phased out a couple of times.. i came home and slept straight away...

i'm glad that we're in the same group! i love them too... like one of the best groups i've OOed so far... i wish i could hv been with you guys during the screening of the movie but i'm glad to see you this morning.. take care and get well soon ahh.... tay is sick already.. he told me right before the last station =.= because he wanted to play.... got a lot of pics.. so, we'll update you in facebook!!!!!! ^^

will see you on mondayyy!!!!