Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shocking news? Not!!

Clinic visit was like normal, took a few history and now I got to write those reports =(

OK, shocking news? Another ballet friend got pregnant and the father of the baby is not the fiancee. We asked her~ Who's the father? Your fiancee?
Her answer was~ What? Who? .....Oh.... (Impression given was--I have a fiancee??)
What is her problem? The father IS NOT the fiancee but a guy she got to know from clubbing.
Where was her brains?? AND her father's reaction was "good good, can play with grandchild. Hmm, maybe I should retire earlier so I'll have more time with my grandchild". Her dad is only late 40s mind you.

It's either the society is too "open"
OR
humans are getting dumber!!

accidental pregnancy cartoons, accidental pregnancy cartoon, accidental pregnancy picture, accidental pregnancy pictures, accidental pregnancy image, accidental pregnancy images, accidental pregnancy illustration, accidental pregnancy illustrations


My sister a cuckoo case. She has been a complain brat since like, FOREVER and now it is getting worse. When she don't like her teacher in primary school, she'll start repeating "I want to kill that teacher!!". Then, she'll start coming up with plans on how to kill her. Usually she starts her complain program during dinner, when we watch TV, when I study, when I come home from college, when I just finish bathing, when I want to sleep, when I am reading...

NOW, she has passed the 'kill primary teacher stage' and has progressed to "hate prefects level". She repeats the whole procedure of repeating on how that stupid prefect did this, did that, so flirty, so noisy, so stupid, so annoying, so ugly.....and that prefect did not even talk or touched her!!! Yes, I smelt jealousy too.

I am so sick with her complains and she is killing me inside out!!! She's like this spoiled radio that can't be shut. GOSH!!! Any psychologist needing a client? Please help her to help me!!
furious cartoons, furious cartoon, furious picture, furious pictures, furious image, furious images, furious illustration, furious illustrations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...your ballet friends very interesting leh! ^^ And your sister so cute! HAHA!

Regards,
Hubby