Wednesday, February 25, 2009

spy's dilemma

We have the choice of returning the junior's t-shirt BUT if we return it, means we'll reveal ourselves by today which is just too fast for me!!! So, I've decided to stay on, buy the junior's T and have fun with them. BUT if I stay on, I will not have the time to study and I got to create a lot more lies to cover up for my disappearance (to enter class) and exam is in another 3 more weeks!!! What to do la =(

My group are quite OK compared to the group I OO-ed last year. This group really talk, discuss and contribute. There's quite a few loud ones too =) Hopefully this group can do well and stand out but gosh I hate their cheer because at the end we got to run in a circle like red Indians and shout 0000000 while beating your month (you know what right?) then bow down to the flag barrier on our knees. I don't know if I want to do that...

PS: The leader of this group just came out from his Singapore NS 2 weeks ago and (In Jing's opinion) he's quite cute LOL =)

BIG NEWS!!!!
Tatsuki is the group leader and apparently he did a 360 degree flip in front of the vice president (Sandeep). Such a show off!!!!
My prefect junior Kok Weng is also in his group, I want to be in that group but according to the spies and Tatsuki himself, this group is kinda quiet LOL


Feel like wanting to kill myself because I've lost my Touch n Go card on the train. Thank god the person in charge of the gate allowed me to pass through without even paying. But I'm feeling a little depressed because it means no more fast lane because I got to queue up to get the tickets and all. Haih =(
Why am I so clumsy??? I am seriously hating myself for not being mindful ='(


P/PS: Karam finally smsed me, glad that he's all right there =)

No comments: