Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hardship of a spy

I am feeling extremely guilty now and Paul just rubbed salt into my wound by telling me "I'll rot in hell".

Yesterday, I joined their 1st lecture and sat beside Tatsuki (he seriously believe le). Then at night was their ice breakers and we had lots of fun!! One of the guys, a Sri Lankan asked me if I'm a senior pretending to be a junior because on the 1st day an OO sat among us juniors and acted as a junior but he revealed himself when he got to go for class. So, deny HJ, deny DENY!!!

During the ice breaker, I got feverish so was considering of not playing the wet ice breakers BUT I got "high" that I joined along. When there was water or flour or something that will be thrown head down, I told them I am having fever and I'm taking KTM home hence I was clean at the head but not body. All my batchmates were, "oh ok, can I draw your T??!!!". Sheesh...

The best thing I want to highlight is there was this game where 4 pair of guys got to do the 2 person carry with their 4 hands forming a square and a gal got to crawl on their hands from 1 point to the other and carry 2 eggs. I was the smallest and tinniest so I got to do it. I don't mind, just that both of my legs (knee down) are all blue blacks and it looks like I was being abused or something.

Cheer fights made me lost my voice and I am sure 80% of my group will too =P

Tatsuki was the leader and because we were running from station to station that I can't see him much. Our group did not bump with his group but during dry ice breakers, he was CRAZY!!! he had this scarf thingy that he tied around his head like those demonstrators and keep shouting his group name or something. AND when I met him in the morning, he did that 360 degree flip in front of me!!! SHOW OFF!!!! Hahahaha, no la, I wanted to see =P

I really love this group BUT exam is in another 2 more weeks and I haven't study yesterday's lectures!!!! AND the committee said we can only reveal ourselves on the last day!!! ARGH!!!! A lot of sem 2 juniors thought I was the junior too because I blend in too well (Jon, I blend in anywhere!!!), Too well til we got kinda close and I don't know if they'll forgive me for lying to them =(

No comments: