Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spy's plan

Before I start sharing my spy plan, I have named my nose Leaki (like Nikki) and my throat Choo Choo because Leaki has been leaky and Choo Choo has been making me sneezing for like every minute to the limit where I just can't sneeze no more and start to tear up =(

Spy's plan

I am a student from UCSI but felt like I did not learn much, wasting my time and money so I've decided to turn my back on UCSI and join IMU =P

Tats (my biology classmate back in college) is buying it so I hope other juniors will buy this story too LOL (the prefect junior Kok Weng is so gonna get it from me..muahahaha)

If my flu is gonna be around next week, I don't think I will join the outdoor and wet activities since exam is another 3 weeks away. So I got to cook up another story to cover my disappearance and not forgetting why am I not in the 8am class. LOL

For the 8am class,
1. I am sick
2. I was late
3. I was around but sitting with some other friends
4. I don't think the lecture is interesting enough for me to wake up so early for class =P

For not joining the activities,
1. I am sick
2. Family problem
3. Ballet class
4. I am just too lazy

For the no 5s, I'll make them the final excuse but I am going to stay around for their group meeting because my goal is to make them join the activities and have fun. I'll play around for a week then got to get back on studies already.

Exam is on Friday and on the Thursday, we still have lectures. Die la...

Aaaahhhh CHOOO!!!! Aaaahhhh CHOOO!!!! Aaaahhhh CHOOO!!!!
(*sniff* Naughty Choo Choo)

1 comment:

Esther said...

so.. you left ucsi.. why??? how was the structure of the program there?