Saturday, March 21, 2009

Charity Home Visit + City of Ember

Went for the charity home visit with Deep 6 and was caught in the jam. So instead of spending time with the children, I spent my time with 3 very "matured" guys, listening to them talking about crap and perverted stuff. When I got off the car, I was not the same Jene that went in anymore!! LOL

Anyway, I miss Gal Gal and Mei Mei!! Mei Mei has Down Syndrome but she still remembers me and wanted me to carry her around so she was on my arms for like almost half and hour. The moment she got off me, my arms were shaking and numb. Anyway, I enjoyed myself there. OH YA, Benedict came and joined us and he was so cool. He became the center of attention because he brought along the practicing drum set and did some really good performance. Do you know that the kids there have the chance to attend Yoga classes??!!! I want to attend too!!! (plan to register myself at that home since I am partially retarded =P)

After doing something good, I awarded myself by watching "City of Ember". I was actually tired but my eyes were glued to the cinema screen because it was really that good and exciting!! I'll give an 8 our of 10 because it is really exciting and really good. Want to know more about it, go wiki or IMDB. Go watch, highly recommended!!



This movie sort of has a moral. I think we'll end up like them soon, getting trapped underground because the earth is so polluted. So in order to save the earth, human were sent to live underground but the city was built to survive for only 200 years so when time is up..... (go watch!!)

PS: got a call on Friday informing me that I am now in the committee board but I don't know what post I got. Hope it'll be something manageable because my studies suck LOL.

No comments: