Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stoooopid KTM

Ya, it's KTM again...AGAIN!!!!!!!

ARGH!!! It's so annoying and it's going to make me have high pressure soon. This is the second time within 2 months. The first time was late last month when the train suddenly stopped at KL Sentral and announced that there will not be any train to Rawang line due to some technical problem. It was 10.15pm mind you!!!

Can you imagine if I were to take the taxi and got raped or robbed or both? Who should I blame? Me or the KTM? If I were to sue KTM, will I get back the things I've lost?? They still have the face to announce and ask us to find alternative transport back while for those going to Rawang, they got to find their own way to Sg. Buloh station where the train is functioning there. =.="'

They started implementing the 20 minutes per train system since early this year and it's still not that punctual especially in peak hours. Last night (not a peak hour period), I reached the KTM station at 9.15 pm and usually take the 9.17 pm train but I waited there until 9.45pm!!!! Looking the Seremban train pass twice is so depressing and I was really really tired that I keep dozing away while sitting up. If I were unlucky and got robbed while I was "unconscious", who should I blame? Argh!!!!

Gosh, they say they'll improve, they ALWAYS say that. Yes, no doubt when the "improvement" was implemented at the beginning, it was showing progression BUT as time pass, the "improvement" becomes a past...haih...when will Malaysia ever really develop??

PS: Whee...I got the Treasurer post. I actually applied and went for the interview for the post I always get (heheh) and was always trying to escape from getting this money-handling post because I suck in handling money and doing accounts but oh well, lets make this a challenge for me =)

2 comments:

Steven said...

lol, doesn't dat remind u of a certain IMU?

thank goodness i dun hv 2 take the KTM anymore :D

btw. what treasurer post r u taking?? why nvr told me 1..

jene said...

Hahhaa...ya....

Erm, I did blog about going for an interview...actually treasurer was not the post I applied for but well =)