Friday, March 13, 2009

died..

Ya, I died but I am not going to whine over it because I can't cry over spilled milk.

I don't know what's wrong with my stomach. If I don't eat and suddenly I get back the eating regularly habit, my stomach gives me cramps. If I eat regularly, I still have cramps maybe due to stress. I don't know what to do...haih...

This is my 3rd time feeling nausea and stomach cramp when I get on the car since I joined the uni. First time was in sem 1 with Ale when she was driving me home. She was so worried, sorry. 2nd time was with An son aka Wen Chern and now 3rd time. Gosh I hate this feeling!! Vomited but still don't feel better ='(


Watched Marley and Me just now and there's quite a lot of changes and of course the book was way better. Jennifer Aniston was err, a little too tanned for me, Owen was...alright, I focused more on his broken nose. The thing about this movie is they focus more on the human beings instead of Marley which is supposed to be the main character. I guess my stomach problem made the movie not that enjoyable.

Honestly, I don't know what to type because not in the mood so I'll stop crapping here and go sleep. Toodles~~

BTW, I died....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

marley and me rocks! have you watched the track trip clip?

Anonymous said...

ya...i watched it when you guys were preparing for your variety night...erm..y ask ah?