Friday, March 27, 2009

Unfair!!!

On Wednesday, I was busy printing my notes when I got a message from Yik Jing saying I am the leader for the elective group.

When August comes, we need to complete our elective aka hospital attachment for 3 weeks and apparently last time, this elective was not compulsory to be medically related as in I can take up sign language class, go sky diving and stuff as my electives IF I were 3 semesters ahead of where I am now. The new rule is the elective must be based in a hospital.

Anyway, I don't know where to go and which department to hang out so I've decided to go to Hospital KL and since I always have stomach problem, I'm going to the gastroenterology department. When Yik Jing sent me that message, I quickly checked the i-drive and Dang!! I am the leader for the students going to HKL. Each hospital that has IMU students will have a leader to write the appropriate letter and settle everything for the others that are of the same hospital.

So, since I am the group leader, I got to write letters and call HKL and follow up and every single detail on my own. I don't mind actually but why UNFAIR?? Because all the other hospital only has about 4-5 students or 10 BUT HKL has.....(drum roll) 33 students!!!!!!!

I got to write letter for each of them that are of the different department and call up and do all the receptionist work...FOR 33 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: KTM seriously is getting way pass my nerves...it's so argh!!!!!

2 comments:

Esther said...

my gosh.. i didn't know that group leader got so much work.. i missed a lot, didn't i..? i know that ben was elected as group leader but we changed our minds and aren't going to um... cos we had to pay rm460... T.T so, now, we're going to pantai ^^ and good thing is, ben did most of the paper work.. :D :D hmm i read your previous posts, i hope you're doing fine... or better than that... you seem stressed and bout the ppl you meet, i really hope that i do not fall into any of the categories because i'm afraid that i do unknowingly... do take care when you come to uni and go home... imu seems so dangerous now that i dare not drive there... after all, i had my third car accident last wednesday.. zzz.. so, yeah.. hehe, will sse you in uni and talk to you more ... for now, :D :D :D cheers!

jene said...

Missed a lot?? the meeting was for leaders only, so you didn't miss much =)

Ya, UM is so "ka-ching" minded!!

nah, don't worry you aint =)
Accident last wednesday?? woah...
ya ya, I wanna hear stories =P