Thursday, March 5, 2009

spy revealing group's info

Ok, I know the title is lame but well, I am going to introduce to you my beloved group mates =)

Presenting seated from left : Meng Yean, Joo yong, Jia Wei, Michelle and Hui yi
Standing from left: Boh aka Dicky, Tay, Zi Qin, Eu Gene, Wen Chern, Chern Ning and Thariq

See, I AM a good spy because I know all of them!!! Wheee!!!!

The leader of our group is Jia Wei and he's a Singaporean and he just left his NS 2 weeks ago. He's so fit!!! Ya, he's as old as me =P

Meng Yean is a dental student and she was one of the gal to suspect me because she checked her batch's name list. Smart gal =) Joo Yong is another dental gal (nothing much to write about her because not so close to her). Michelle is from Sarawak and she's from Chung Hwa Miri. Hui Yi is from Seremban and she did STPM. I lied to them I did STPM because Shin Long (not in pic) is also from Help so Hui Yi approached me and was complaining how hard the STPM Chem paper was. I was like..err....ya..hahaha

Boh is Kok Weng's cousin from Melaka. He and his family is renting a house at Desa Park City (Ka-ching!!!). Tay is our IMSS (solo performance by the most sporting person on Variety Night) and he's from Johor, Kluang. A very loud and funny guy who sat opposite me on the 1st day =) Zi Qin is from Penang, Chung Ling Air Itam (CK!! Where are you??!!) and he don't really like Penang food LOL. Check out his blog, he's so into politics because it's full of politician's blog links. Eu Gene is another dental student and he just came back from Aus. He acted as the Joker on Dress code 1 and I like his slang =P

Wen Chern is a KB-ian and he knows Chiam and all. (Duh) He's also another funny guy when coupled up with Tom (not in pic) and he really can dance crazily on dress code. Chern Ning is from Kuantan and he's a very blur guy. He reminds me of "Fei Mao" (Shhhh) but he's a very funny guy. Thariq is from Sri Lanka but he has not been staying at Sri Lanka because he stays at London. He's also another guy who suspected me because I was too hyper and he noticed a lot of people keep smiling or waving at me. Nearly got exposed!!

This was taken hours before I revealed myself. Added people are Shahirah seated 4th from right. She's the creative manager of our group LOL. Seated 3rd from right is Amelia, a Singaporean who also suspected me because I was a little too famous. She's one nice gal and she told Jing (another spy) that she feels lonely while I know so many people LOL. Standing beside me is Tom and the guy in red is Shin Long, the Help guy. He's the treasurer and his name has a Long, so I call him Ah Long LOL (he introduced himself as Shin hehe). In purple is Esther (you rock!!) and in black is Si Han (like Si Ham right? LOL) and they are the OOs for this group =)

Our flag chun right??!!!! Our cheer is even chun!!! Look at our name tag!!!














I really really like this group because they are so enthu, so funny, so sporting, so cooperative and so fun to be with. I really really like them!!! LOL

How I wish I don't have exam in another 8 days so I can join them as a batchmate aka spy longer and experience orientation all over again. Chern Ning keep reminding me that I am a spy, sheesh!!! Hahaha!!! Let me show you more pics of them in action. Pictures are from Esther's blog =)

Treaure Hunt
Show me some skin...yeah!!!
Some guys in action...how bout the gals?
Pretty!!!! LOL
Apparently orientation in IMU is quite famous..now you know why?? Lol

OK, pictures from Signature hunt (guys catwalk)

Normal...
Ahem...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tom's butt was actually sticking out and he had a peace sign LOL

OK, From the bottom of my heart..I love this group!! This is the best group ever!!! I hope I can spend more time with them =(

PS: Tatsuki was so sick that he missed his PBL on Tuesday and if he misses today's PBL, he might be barred from exam so I smsed him and told him what to do BUT his PBL was cancelled today LOL

DEEP 6 ROCKS!!!!

P/PS: I am so dead for my exam!!! Jon, to feel happy in Uni, join orientation LOL

2 comments:

Esther said...

the poses quite cute leh they all.. haha like small kids.. hehehe ^^ i hv no nametag... till now.. but nvm larr.. hopefully, i made prints in their hearts that they won't forget me... not like the ones on the seashore you know.. later ocean hit once, then all gone d... must be like permanent embossed print hahaha

jene said...

Hahahhaa, they ARE VERY VERY cute!! LOL

I think you have la, they haven't pass it to you yet maybe =)

Ya, I want to leave my prints in their hearts too..but I don't want to get imprinted (Twilight alert LOL)!!

BTW, ballet shoe hard to get for you because they have classes on Sat =(