Sunday, March 8, 2009

End of orientation

Ok, just to post up some videos and to tell Zi Qin to cheer up!!!
He sort of went through what I went through during MY orientation where seniors came to the blog and read all the complain posts. I'm glad that I got you guys back then to support and made me stand up for myself. Thanks guys. Too bad ZQ deleted the post which was well written.

And also to Jia Wei which I heard was a little emo due to some personal problem. Cheer up alright?

OK, this is some of the signature hunt things that Deep6 had to go through.

The 1st one was the one I missed where the guys had to sing a song in an Indian-ish way while the gals in a Chinese-ish way while the OOs got to dance around.


This is another one where the members got to stick themselves at the cafeteria wall and they literally stick themselves to the glass wall. Noticed me behind with the notes I was supposed to finish at that hour? LOL


There's more videos in youtube so check it out of you're bored =)
Gosh, I just couldn't sit down and study at home =(

PS: Guys, I am sorry that I missed dinner. I WILL try to have my meals on time and be as un-hypocrite as possible k...sorry

No comments: