Saturday, March 14, 2009

weird question generator

I went and checked out my friend's blog and saw this link.

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481


Try it our, it's funny LOL
Just put in 10 friend's names and the question will be generated, then just answer them lol

1. What would you do without Mei-jean?
I'll be depressed and mourn the whole year....HAHAHA XD

2. If Jonathan played in a movie, what kind of character would they play?
Some psychotic killer who wants to destroy and burn down NTU...I know deep down you really wanna be some famous actor but I don't know what genre you wanna be in...

3. What would Jacqueline not be caught dead in?
Erm..not looking cute enough??

4. How do your and Jo Ann's talents add up?
I don't really get this question but I guess it'll be a lot since we have tonnes of talents...lol

5. Wan hoe just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
Now I can go back to bed and have a good nice sleep. Hahaha, of course I'll try to reverse the situation and get him back (minus the emo-ness)

6. Will Teddy eat those green eggs and ham?
Green eggs and Ham...Teddy...hmm...will you??

7. What would you do if Zi Qin and Jo Ann were going out?
Go lah...it'll be a very cute couple with Zi Qin being sooo quiet and Jo Ann trying to make him talk =P

8. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Vanessa or Jacqueline?
Can I get stuck with both of them? It's so hard to choose coz both of them are fun to be stuck with (sound so wrong LOL)

9. Oh no, Esther got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
Esther??!! Are you Esther??!! Show me some dance moves and tell me what does Benedict calls you...hehe

10. If Mei-jean and Jonathan were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Hehehe, they would be bitching bout something real juicy LOL


OK, I actually had plans to clean my room but this stomach pain is just unbearable that I can't concentrate in anything =(
So I end up here being so productive LOL

2 comments:

Esther said...

hhahaha!!!!!! you know... i think no matter what, ben will call me a retard... or a loesr... hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hehehe....i know...thats why only u'll know what to answer...lol