Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tired

By the time I reached home last night, it was already 12.30am!!! Variety Night was just so tiring and my group was the last 2nd to perform, so by the time we went on stage it was already 11.30pm...time for brain dead!!!

Anyway, Wen Chern (from my group and was a KBian) actually stays few minutes from my house so I followed him home. On the way, I felt like puking and started to have cold sweats. (Jo Ann, MJ and others please don't kill me) I think I was having low glucose in my system because...err...ya...so I popped sweets into my mouth and keep swallowing in case anti-peristalsis happens. Thank got I reached home without dirtying his parent's car.

Well, my revision is going down the drain and today would be the last day of orientation so I better start being a nerd soon.

One of the group (I think group 11) did a sketch on how we wear masks and not being ourselves. Honestly, that happened to me when I came to IMU because I just can't seem to fit in anywhere. I was out from my comfort zone and hence the real me was burried deep down somewhere. Hence all the emo-ness because I was not me.

BUT recently, thanks to this orientation I found me. I always have random thoughts, random things to say and random actions and I am now random again. Yesterday while checking FB, I saw a sem2 guy with a flute so I send him a message asking if he were a band member. Later, I went to the apartment where the group was gathering and I saw that sem 2 guy. (Mind you, I don't even know him) Instead if just passing by like what I usually do since I step into IMU, I approached him and asked if he's a band member. He WAS!!!! Jing who was beside me said it was weird to see me talking to strangers randomly. LOL

Ok, I'll post pictures and hopefully videos later. The computer in uni sucks because I can't copy and pictures here. So till then, take care =)

PS: Recovering from flu and cough..whee!!!

No comments: