Friday, April 24, 2009

can't cope no more

Haih..I don't know how long can I last....

I guess can't follow my study schedule just tick me off and I have been having bad mood since days ago.

I've come to realise that I ain't the same Jene anymore. I am not that caring aka kepoh Jene anymore. I don't give a damn how things are going in my friend's life or care to keep in contact or even want to lend them my ear and hear them out. I am so selfish =(

But come to think again, maybe because I've learned to prioritise. I know that studies are way more important than listening to friends telling you about how sad or happy or hurt are they.

BUT not wanting to know or care is the part that scares me. I've turned into a robot where I have no feelings anymore. I've becoming the type of people that I hate, the type that don't care about the surrounding but oneself. People that are self centered ='(

Gosh, what have I become? What happened to me ever since I joined this course? What happened to the "no friends no life" me? Why am I so?? Maybe because I can't find the gang of friends that I have back in college or school, hence shaped me into what I am now. I have learned to adapt, adapt to the wrong type....

I hate this phase that I am going through, I hate my this self.....
haih...someone, please make this Jene go away ='(

Studies, PBL, electives, AIR Topic, walkathon, ballet, family, friends.......

=''(



PS: Something just happened and I am not happy, very very not happy, more of disappointed, hurt and depressed. Thanks a lot..just thanks a lot...history is repeating itself...why my blog always have the wrong type of extra-people reading huh??

TO YOU WHO READS AND TELL TALE, BLARDY READ AND SHUT UP OR DON'T COME AND READ AT ALL!!! Gah....if I die..I am so gonna hunt you down and haunt you...whoever you are...GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..


READ (under about Jene)
I'm sorry I am not perfect and I am sorry of I offend anyone with my post but THIS IS MY BLOG WHERE I AM FREE TO EXPRESS WHATEVER THOUGHT OR FEELING I HAVE...so be nice to me and I'll be nice to you ^^

PPS: Told you I've became a robot, with no feelings and care if this post really is offensive and honestly this is the first time I am blogging angrily and kinda directing to some people...LOL

No comments: